Lapland Husky Sled Ride From Levi
OverviewSpeed through Laplands winter wilderness on this thrilling approx. 30-minute husky sled ride from Levi. Hear these beautiful dogs barking a friendly welcome as you arrive at a husky farm, board your sled and take off. While the dogs sprint across the snow, admire the serene frozen landscapes of wintery forests, pine glades and fields. Upgrade to a 1-hour ride for longer on your sled and, whatever duration you choose, end with some warming hot berry juice around the campfire.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Ideal choice for families
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Know More about this tourWrap up in warm clothes and start your experience with a pickup from your centrally located hotel in Levi. If you wish, put on one of the supplied thermal suits to keep you even cozier, and board your minivan or coach with your expert guide for the drive to a local husky farm.
As you arrive at the farm, listen out for the enthusiastic barks of the huskies, all of them eager to get started on their sled trip. Meet an expert musher (a person who drives or travels with a dog sled) and be introduced to these beautiful, hardworking dogs, each of them trained to perform a particular role as part of a sled team.
After a safety briefing, climb into your wooden sled and feel the thrill as the dogs pull away on your roughly 30-minute journey, which will cover about three miles (5 km). Sit back and take in the brisk Arctic air as you race across the rolling terrain, weaving around snow-covered pine glades and galloping over gentle slopes. The further you go, the more youll marvel at the strength of these incredible dogs.
After your trek, arrive back at the farm and leave your sled. Then, gather by the campfire to enjoy a hot berry juice with the friendly mushers. Hear heart-warming tales about the huskies and life on the farm, before saying your goodbyes and returning to your coach. Your tour finishes with a drop-off back at your Levi hotel.
1-Hour Sled Ride UpgradeWant to make the most of your time with the huskies? Then why not upgrade to a 1-hour (approx.) husky sled ride? Board your sled and enjoy an unforgettable hour-long trip taking in six miles (10 km) of countryside.
Ride further into the frozen countryside, swishing past fells and forests, and giving the huskies even more time to get into their stride. With double the time and double the fun, its the ultimate husky sled adventure!
Inclusions for Lapland Husky Sled Ride From Levi
- Professional guide
- Use of thermal suit
- Safety briefing
- Approx. 30-minute or 1-hour husky sled ride (depending on option selected)
- Hot berry juice
Exclusions for Lapland Husky Sled Ride From Levi
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints, disabilities, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, back or hip problems or any other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
All animals used for these services are trained as much as possible for the activity, however, the behavior of animals can be unpredictable and therefore it is essential that all participants follow all given instructions for their safety, and the safety of others
Subject to favorable snow conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Operates in cold weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- The Museum Vessel VITYAZ in Kaliningrad
- "Poopoo Land" Attraction Ticket
- Private Transfers in Puno between Bus or Train Station - Hotel
- Private Transfer - Cairo Airport Arrivals Hall to Hotel
- Cheong Fatt Tze George Town Penang: The Blue Mansion Guided Tour
- Private Departure Transfer: Negombo City to Colombo Bandaranayake International Airport CMB BIA