Lapland Northern Lights Snowmobile Safari From Levi
OverviewVroom, vroom! Delve deep into the dark Arctic wilderness on a quest for the Northern Lights on this 3-hour evening snowmobile experience from Levi. With your snowmobile headlights illuminating the way, and an expert guide seeking out the best viewpoints, carve through snowy nighttime forests and fells on a chase to see this legendary and luminous natural light show. Stop midway to enjoy sausages and hot drinks around a campfire, and if youre lucky, enjoy an unforgettable sighting of the lights as they shimmy across the black skies overhead.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All necessary equipment included
- Get inside tips from a local
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tourWrap up cozily and start your experience with a pickup from your hotel in or near Levi. Then, board your minivan or coach and travel to the starting point of your snowmobile ride.
Be welcomed by your guide and receive a safety briefing and instructions on riding your 2-person snowmobile. Put on a supplied thermal suit and helmet and, once you feel comfortable, take off into the surrounding forests.
Skim along winding trails through the snowy pine trees and feel the chill Arctic air on your face as you cruise through the darkness, lit only by your headlights and, if the night is clear, a moonlit sky. Speed over gentle slopes, whizz over frozen lakes, and weave between wintery fields and Narnia-like woodlands. Feel free also to take turns to drive or ride pillion so you enjoy the experience every which way.
As you ride, look for the Northern Lights, also known as the Aurora Borealis, overhead. Only visible in far northern latitudes, this natural wonder is triggered by magnetic storms that create incandescent ribbons of green, yellow, red and violet in the sky. Sightings can never be guaranteed, as theyre dependent on weather, location and chance, but your guide will seek out the most promising viewpoints. With a clear night and a little luck, theres a good chance of sightings.
Around midway through your experience, stop for a hot drink and tasty sausages cooked up over a crackling campfire. Feel the warmth flow through your body and then follow the snowy trails back to the original starting point. Your experience then finishes with a drop-off back at your hotel.
Please note: Due to unpredictable weather conditions, daylight hours and other seasonable changes, the order of activities as described above may be subject to change on the day of your tour.
Inclusions for Lapland Northern Lights Snowmobile Safari From Levi
- Local guide
- Safety briefing
- Use of helmet and thermal suit
- Sausages and hot drink by campfire
Exclusions for Lapland Northern Lights Snowmobile Safari From Levi
- Food and drinks (unless specified)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The driver of the snowmobile must be at least 18 years of age and in possession of a valid drivers license in Europe. Drivers licenses issued by countries that have not signed the Road Traffic Convention of Geneva or Vienna, are not valid in Europe. Please keep your driving license with you at all times as inspection may occur.
All participants without a valid driver's license will have to join the excursion in the sledge
Pricing is based on 2 people riding on one snowmobile
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints, disabilities, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, back or hip problems or any other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
Children will ride on a snowmobile-pulled sled behind the guide
Participants under the age of 15, may participate as a passenger on a snowmobile, only if they are 140cm tall or above, and have booked at the adult price, otherwise they must ride on a sled behind the guide
Young children must be supervised by an accompanying adult at all times
Not suitable for children aged 3 and under
Operates in cold weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Subject to favorable snow conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Itinerary is subject to change according to weather conditions and seasonality
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- "Poopoo Land" Attraction Ticket
- Private Transfers in Puno between Bus or Train Station - Hotel
- Private Transfer - Cairo Airport Arrivals Hall to Hotel
- Guided Tour of Cathedral of Holy Trinity
- Cheong Fatt Tze George Town Penang: The Blue Mansion Guided Tour
- Private Departure Transfer: Negombo City to Colombo Bandaranayake International Airport CMB BIA