Lapland Santa Claus Village From Rovaniemi Including Sleigh Ride And Lunch
OverviewGet swept up in exciting snow rides and the spirit of Christmas on this family friendly 6-hour tour from Rovaniemi. Take a fun snowmobile ride to a reindeer farm and enjoy a reindeer-drawn sleigh ride through a snow-dusted forest. Then, after an Arctic Circle crossing ceremony, board a coach for twinkling Santa Claus Village and meet the great, rosy-cheeked fellow himself! Shop for gifts, mail a Santa Claus-postmarked greeting at the post office, and receive your own Arctic Circle Crossing Diploma certificate. An included, hearty lunch adds a final touch of magic.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Ideal choice for families
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tourWrap up warm and start your experience with a pickup from central Rovaniemi. Settle into your coach or minibus and drive to the starting point of your tour to board your snowmobile.
On arrival, get a safety briefing and instructions on riding your 2-person vehicle. Then, put on your helmet and set off with your expert guide leading the way.
Whizz through the snowy countryside, following groomed trails and taking turns driving and riding pillion. As you carve through the ice and snow, breathe in the crisp Arctic air and fairytale scenery its an unforgettable experience!
Arrive at a reindeer farm and meet these gentle Arctic animals as you learn about how they're trained from the herders. Then, settle into your sleigh and enjoy an unforgettable reindeer-pulled sleigh ride around a snow-draped forest. Afterward, join in a fun Arctic Circle ceremony to celebrate your crossing into this polar region.
Next, zoom back to the snowmobile center. Here, swap your snowmobile for a coach or minibus bound for Santa Claus Village, a magical, fairylit world of elf workshops, restaurants and shops set on a snow-coated hillside.
Browse the quaint gift stores and mail a hand-written postcard itll arrive with a unique Santa Claus postmark. Youll also come face-to-face with Santa Claus himself. If your kids are young, encourage them to tell him what they want for Christmas.
As the icing on cake, youll also receive your own personal Arctic Circle Crossing Diploma certificate, and dig into a hearty lunch at a cozy village restaurant. See the Itinerary for a sample menu. (Please bear in the mind that menu dishes change regularly and can vary widely).
When the time comes, leave the village and travel back to Rovaniemi where your tour ends.
Please note: In order to avoid long lines during the busy Christmas period, the lunch and the meeting with Santa might take place outside of the village. In addition, due to unpredictable weather conditions, daylight hours and other seasonable changes, the order of activities as described above may be subject to change on the day of your tour.
Inclusions for Lapland Santa Claus Village From Rovaniemi Including Sleigh Ride And Lunch
- Safety briefing
- Snowmobile ride (2 people per snowmobile)
- Reindeer sleigh ride
- Arctic Circle Crossing ceremony
- Entrance to Santa Claus Village
- Santa Claus visit
- Arctic Circle Crossing Diploma certificate
- Lunch with water, tea and coffee
- Use of thermal outerwear
Exclusions for Lapland Santa Claus Village From Rovaniemi Including Sleigh Ride And Lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (unless specified)
- Postcard at Santa Claus Village
- Food and drinks (unless specified)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Meatballs with mashed potatoes
- Water, tea and coffee
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Car or motorcycle driving license is required to drive a snowmobile
Pricing is based on 2 people riding on one snowmobile
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints, disabilities, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, back or hip problems or any other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
All animals used for these services are trained as much as possible for the activity, however, the behavior of animals can be unpredictable and therefore it is essential that all participants follow all given instructions for their safety, and the safety of others
Not wheelchair accessible
Itinerary is subject to change according to weather conditions and seasonality
Please advise any dietary requirements at the time of booking
Children will ride on a snowmobile-pulled sled behind the guide
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Northern Lights Aurora Borealis Ice-Floating in Rovaniemi
- Northern Lights Safari by Snowmobile from Rovaniemi
- SantaPark Admission Ticket
- Santa's Sleigh Ride in the Arctic Circle from Rovaniemi
- Rovaniemi Guided tour and Santa Village
- Visit to Santa Claus Village and Snowmobiling to Reindeer Farm from Rovaniemi