Lapland Snowmobile Safari To A Husky Farm From Rovaniemi Including Husky Sled Ride
OverviewFeel the need for speed? If so, this 3-hour lapland safari experience from Rovaniemi will tick the boxes. Board a 2-person snowmobile and zoom through the frozen Lapland countryside on route to a husky farm. Meet the friendly huskies, climb aboard a husky sled, and enjoy an exciting ride through Laplands snowy forests pulled by these ever-eager dogs. Back at the husky farm, warm up with a hot drink and learn more about the beautiful huskies and their training. Finish with another snowmobile trip back to Rovaniemi.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All necessary equipment included
- Get inside tips from a local
Know More about this tourDress in warm layers, and make your own way to the safari center in central Rovaniemi. Alternatively, start your experience with a pickup from Lapland Hotel Sky Ounasvaara or Lapland Hotel Ounasvaara Chalets.
Meet your guide, and get a safety briefing about your upcoming snowmobile safari. Then, don a supplied helmet and thermal suit, and get instructions on driving your 2-person snowmobile. Once you feel confident, rev the engine and set off in a convoy behind your guide.
Follow the safari trails through the icy landscapes and feel free to take turns driving or riding pillion on your snowmobile. Revel in the bracing Lapland air as you scoot past snow-draped woods, bump over hills and skim across a frozen lake.
After roughly one hour, arrive at the husky farm to the sound of huskies barking out a friendly welcome. Meet these beautiful dogs and, after a short safety briefing from the head musher (driver), climb into a traditional husky sled.
Sit back and enjoy a thrilling ride through the frozen Lapland countryside around Rovaniemi. Glide around snowy pine glades, and soak up the tranquility, broken only by the whisper of the sled runners in the snow.
After your husky safari, refuel with a hot drink beside the husky farm campfire, and hear fascinating facts about these athletic dogs from the mushers.
When your visit ends, say a reluctant goodbye, and ride your snowmobile back to the safari center. Your safari ends here or with a drop-off at the selected hotels.
Please note: Due to unpredictable weather conditions, daylight hours and other seasonable changes, the order of activities as described above may be subject to change on the day of your tour.
Inclusions for Lapland Snowmobile Safari To A Husky Farm From Rovaniemi Including Husky Sled Ride
- Expert guide
- Safety briefings
- Use of helmet and thermal suit
- Snowmobile safari
- Husky-pulled sled ride
- Hot drink at husky farm
Exclusions for Lapland Snowmobile Safari To A Husky Farm From Rovaniemi Including Husky Sled Ride
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (unless specified)
- Food and drinks (unless specified)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The driver of the snowmobile must be at least 18 years of age and in possession of a valid drivers license in Europe. Drivers licenses issued by countries that have not signed the Road Traffic Convention of Geneva or Vienna, are not valid in Europe. Please keep your driving license with you at all times as inspection may occur.
All participants without a valid driver's license will have to join the excursion in the sledge
Pricing is based on 2 people riding on one snowmobile
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints, disabilities, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, back or hip problems or any other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
Children will ride on a snowmobile-pulled sled behind the guide
Participants under the age of 15, may participate as a passenger on a snowmobile, only if they are 140cm tall or above, and have booked at the adult price, otherwise they must ride on a sled behind the guide
Young children must be supervised by an accompanying adult at all times
Not suitable for children aged 3 and under
Operates in cold weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Subject to favorable snow conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Itinerary is subject to change according to weather conditions and seasonality
All animals used for these services are trained as much as possible for the activity, however, the behavior of animals can be unpredictable and therefore it is essential that all participants follow all given instructions for their safety, and the safety of others
The child discount entitles children to a seat in a sled pulled by a snowmobile driven by the guide. Children over 140 cm in height are allowed to sit on the snowmobile when paying the adult price.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- The Northern Lights Hunting Tour Incl Snacks On Campfire From Rovaniemi
- Lapland Snowmobile Safari to a Reindeer Farm from Rovaniemi
- Lapland Northern Lights Safari by Snowmobile from Rovaniemi
- Lapland Reindeer Safari from Rovaniemi Including Husky Sled Ride
- Lapland Snowmobiling Quick Spin: 2-hour Snowmobile Experience from Rovaniemi
- Northern Lights Aurora Borealis Ice-Floating in Rovaniemi