Lapland Snowmobiling, Ice Fishing And Tasty Food In Rovaniemi
OverviewSnowmobile excursion to a hidden ice fishing spot with this safari in Rovaniemi. The tour takes you snowmobiling in the wilderness of Lapland after which you will enjoy an outdoor lunch.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Lunch included
- Vegetarian meal option available
Know More about this tour
Following a 10:30am pickup at your hotel, meet your guide and group at the tour office in central Rovaniemi. Then, travel out along the frozen rivers to the snowmobiling base in the Lapland wilderness to begin your tour.
On arrival, pull on your warm winter clothing and hop onto your snowmobile for the onward journey through the pristine fields of sparkling ice and snow. Along the way, enjoy the crisp, fresh air and admire sweeping views over the beautiful terrain.
Reach your ice fishing spot, then listen as your guide explains how to cut a hole in the ice to begin fishing the traditional way. Drop in your line, and wait for your fresh catch as your guide prepares a delicious Lappish soup for lunch accompanied by hot beverages and, hopefully, the catch of the day!
After lunch, return back the way you came to your starting point in Rovaniemi, where your wilderness adventure will come to an end.
Inclusions for Lapland Snowmobiling, Ice Fishing And Tasty Food In Rovaniemi
- Winter clothing
- Snowmobile instructions and safari 2 persons/snowmobile
- Ice-fishing, soup lunch
- Hot drinks
- Guided tour
Exclusions for Lapland Snowmobiling, Ice Fishing And Tasty Food In Rovaniemi
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with two paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Backcountry skiing adventure
- Wilderness snowshoe adventure
- 2 hours Snow Mobile quick spin
- Lapland Reindeer Safari from Rovaniemi Including Sleigh Ride
- Snowmobile Safari to Reindeer and Husky Farms from Rovaniemi
- All Day Snowmobile Driving
- Northern Lights Trip with an Overnight Stay in a Snow Igloo
- Northern Lights Photography Tour from Rovaniemi