Larco Museum Admission Ticket - Lima
OverviewLarco Museum is TripAdvisor's top attractions in Peru after Machu Picchu, as it offers an engaging overview of Perus extraordinary history through its gallery spaces, thus becoming a prerequisite to understand Peru as a cultural destination. Only once Perus history has been understood may the journey be truly enjoyed and appreciated. Places such as the great temple of Pachacamac just a few miles South of Lima, the famous Nasca lines on the Southern Coast, the magnificent Pyramids of the Sun and of the Moon in the North Coast, and of course even Machu Picchu, the unparalleled Inca sanctuary in Cusco, become interwoven and imbued when they are seen as part of a wider story.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
Know More about this tourSee how Peru's iconic historical sites like Machu Picchu and the Nazca Lines are connected to each other and its indigenous cultures with this admission ticket to Lima's Larco Museum. Founded in 1926 by Peruvian archaeologist Rafael Larco Hoyle, the museumshowcases remarkable chronological galleries providing an excellent overview of5,000 years of pre-Columbian Peruvian history. Visiting the museum is an excellent way for any visitor to Peru to frame their trip in the bigger picture of Peru's complicated and fascinating past.
The museum is located in a unique 18th-century colonial mansion that was built on top of a 7th-century, pre-Columbian pyramid. Surrounded by beautiful gardens, it features the finest gold and silver collection from ancient Peru in the world. It's also home to a large collection of erotic art. Visitors wanting an even more in-depth understanding of Peruvian history can take a look at the museum's storage area, which is open to the public and is home to45.000 classified archaeological objects.
Inclusions for Larco Museum Admission Ticket
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Larco Museum Admission Ticket
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Your tickets will be held at the box office for collection on the day of your visit
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Cooking Class With a Local Family in Lima
- Tour to Pachacamac Ruins and Archaeological Museum
- Caral full day Classic - Oldest Civilization in America
- 4-Day Lima Culinary Experience
- 7-Day Inca Treasures from Lima
- 8-Day Nasca Lines and Machu Picchu from Lima
- 8-Day Machu Picchu and Titicaca Lake from Lima
- 8-Day Archeological Peru from Lima