Large Prague Circle By Bus With Lunch And Staropramen Visit IncludedWrite a Review
See everything that Prague has to offer from the comfort of a bus, including a visit to the Waxworks Museum and a tour of the Staropramen brewery with beer tasting and lunch.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- All-inclusive tour
- Lunch included
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Small-group tour by minibus
Know More about this tourMeet your guide and minivan in central Prague in the morning, and settle into your comfortable seat. Then, simply enjoy the views on an extensive panoramic tour of the city.
Start by passing the splendid National Museum and whatâs known as the 'Dancing House,' and then travel along the banks of the River Vltava to take in unforgettable views of Prague Castle (HradÄany), the National Theatre, and statue-lined Charles Bridge.
Next,Â beginÂ the second part of the tourÂ by hittingÂ Old Town Square, home to the famous Astronomical Clock, andÂ moving on to the GrÃ©vin Waxworks Museum. Here, head inside to come face to face with incredibly lifelike wax figures of St. Wenceslas, Emperor Rudolph II, and Charles IV, as well as contemporary sports legends and movie stars.
From the Powder Tower, your tour continues toward Prague Castle before winding through the Lesser Town (MalÃ¡ Strana) around St. Nicholas Church to the revered statue of Prague's Infant Jesus.
Then, pay a visitÂ to the Staropramen brewery, the biggest of its kind in the city.Â Head inside to explore the brewery'sÂ impressive Visitor Centre, where hi-tech exhibits chart the story of Staropramen and Czech brewing through the years.
After watching the audio-visual presentation and uncovering the facts and mysteriesÂ ofÂ Czech beer-making, settle into Staropramenâs in-house restaurant and enjoy a traditional Czech goulash and two premium beer tastings.
Having refueled here, drive to the remains of VyÅ¡ehrad, a hilltop fortress that commands wonderful views over Prague. Gaze down across the cityÂ from here before your tour concludes at Wenceslas Square, or if you wish, with a drop-off at your central hotel.
Inclusions for Large Prague Circle By Bus With Lunch And Staropramen Visit Included
- Entrance fees
- Beer tasting
- Admission ticket
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Large Prague Circle By Bus With Lunch And Staropramen Visit Included
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.