OverviewJoin us for a nice beach day at the stunning La Gatas Beach, one of Zihuatanejo's main attractions.The calm water and the very few tourist that visit the las Gatas Beach during the week days, makes it a great place to spend the day, in a nice tropical atmosphere with friendly people that will make the Las Gatas Beach Tour a pleasant experience.You will have time to relax in a comfortable lounge chair, have cold drink, maybe read a book and swim in crystal clear water.Find Jesus under water, an 18 feet statue of Jesus made out of bronze locatedunder water at the Las Gatas Bay.The tour will last about 5 hours.
- Lunch included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Ideal choice for families
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tour
You will be pickup at the lobby of your hotel, to be transferred to the Zihuatanejo Bay; the drive will take about 20 minutes. When you get to the Zihuatanejo Main Pier you will get on the boat and ride for about 15 minutes to the Las Gatas Bay.
Once you get to the beach you have a nice palapa shelter with lounge chairs where you cab relax, enjoy the view and the nice ocean breeze.
At the Las Gatas Bay you can do water sports such as: Snorkeling, scuba diving, banana boat ride or maybe get a massage for an extra fee.
The tour includes a great lunch that will consist of one of the following choices:
- Fish filet on the grill
- Chicken fajitas or chicken on the grill.
- Cheese quesadillas.
All of the dishes come with rice, salad and guacamole with chips. Lunch is served between 1-1:30pm.
After lunch you will have time to relax or maybe take a 15 minute walk to the end of the beach.
You will be taken back on the boat to the Zihuatanejo Main Pier around 3:30pm. Ffrom there you will be transported back to your hotel in Ixtapa or Zihuatanejo.
Inclusions for Las Gatas Beach Tour
- Lunch with one beer or soft drink
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Boat to Las Gatas
Exclusions for Las Gatas Beach Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Bring beach clothes, a towel and sun block.
Bring extra cash In case you would like to purchase extra drinks or rent: a wave runner, banana boat, or maybe get a 1 hour massage.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.