Las Olas River Cruise & Food Tour - Fort Lauderdale
OverviewExperience Fort Lauderdale by land and sea on this 4-hour Las Olas river cruise and food tour. Stroll down Las Olas Boulevard, the Rodeo Drive of Fort Lauderdale, while your guide regales you with stories about the areas history. Sample cuisine at local restaurants, then board a shared cruise, where you can enjoy a refreshing Carrie B Cooler, rum punch made with fruit juices and Captain Morgan's Rum, and take in views of the tropical waterfront.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Lunch included
- Family friendly
Know More about this tour
Discover the spectacular restaurants and beautiful waterways Fort Lauderdale is known for. The Las Olas Riverwalk Food & Cruise Tour takes you to East Las Olas Boulevard, where you learn about the history of Fort Lauderdale and hear some of its amazing stories by the Stranahan House on the New River.
Delight your palate with five tastings, enjoy two delicious savorings along the famous East Las Olas Boulevard at possibly Trata Greek Taverna, Asia Bay Sushi & Thai or Gran Forno Bakery. Then take a short walk to board the Carrie B paddle-like cruise boat for exciting stories and information about our local Millionaires and our beautiful city. Sip a refreshing Rum Punch or Wine/Beer while enjoying a relaxing one-and-a-half-hour boat ride, sailing on some of our waterways...the New River, crossing into our Intracoastal all the way to Port Everglades on the Atlantic Ocean.
Once back at the dock, enjoy an Italian bite at The Riverside Hotel Indigo Restaurant, then pick up dessert at Kilwins's Las Olas. On your own, you can opt to stroll along Las Olas Boulevard, considered the Rodeo Drive of Fort Lauderdale. Enjoy an exquisite shopping experience, visit a few of the many art galleries, or wave down the Sun Trolley and head to Fort Lauderdale Beach and explore more of what Fort Lauderdale has to offer!
Inclusions for Las Olas River Cruise & Food Tour
- Multiple tastings
- Local seasoned tour guide
- Shared sightseeing cruise
Exclusions for Las Olas River Cruise & Food Tour
- Gratuities for the Tour Guide is not included in the price (we suggest 18-20%)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.