Las Vegas Car Lovers VIP Tour
OverviewGo behind the scenes of some of your favorite reality TV shows during this 3.5-hour guided car lovers tour in Las Vegas. Visit the filming locations of the shows Vegas Rat Rods and Counting Cars for a unique look at how the shows are made. Then head over to the museum at Shelby American and visit the Las Vegas office of Harley-Davidson, just around the corner from the world-famous Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas sign. A knowledgable local guide will narrate your tour and pick you up and drop you off at your hotel.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Get inside tips from a local
- All entrance fees included
- Excellent value for money
Know More about this tourYour exciting tour starts at the Rio Hotel and Casino, where Counts Tattoo Company is located. Have a look around before boarding a mini bus, customized inside and out by Counts Kustoms (when available).
Enjoy a short drive to stops for photos at the Welcome to Las Vegas sign before hearing to Count Kustoms, the chopper and hot rod dealer featured in the History Channels hit show Counting Cars. Owned by Danny Koker, one of the recurring guests on Pawn Stars, this is the one-stop shop for paint, upholstery, and frame-up builds for cars.
Next its on to WelderUp, the customization shop owned by Steve Darnell and his crew and features on the show Vegas Rat Rods. Steve is famous for the exciting cars he works on and the unique treatment he gives to each project.
After visiting the TV sets head over to the Shelby Museum to peak at The Shelby American Collection, an exciting display of Shelby American cars. Wander through interactive exhibits, peruse the gift shop and scan the library as you learn more about these classic cars.
Before returning to the Rio Hotel and Casino, you'll stop at Vamp'd Rock Bar and Grill where you'll receive a $15 credit per person to use towards your meal.
Count's Kustoms with Dinner and Meet and Greet:
Only interested in the Count? Choose this option (available on Tuesday night) which includes a visit to Danny's shop, dinner at Vamp'd and a meet and greet with one of the cast members of the show! Your tour will end at the Count's tattoo shop inside the Rio Hotel and Casino and includes transportation by mini-bus customized by the Count's crew.
Please note: Individual stops are subject to change or maybe cancelled due to circumstances that are beyond the operators control
Inclusions for Las Vegas Car Lovers VIP Tour
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Live commentary on board
- Bottled water
- $15 lunch or dinner credit for Vamp'd (based on option selected)
- $20 gift store credit (if option selected)
- Visit to Count's Kustoms
- Visit to Shelby American (if option selected)
- Visit to Welder Up (if option selected)
- Photo stop at the Las Vegas Sign (if option selected)
- Visit to Count Kustom's Tattoo Shop (if option selected)
- Meet and Greet with cast member (if option selected)
Exclusions for Las Vegas Car Lovers VIP Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not recommended for child aged 5 and under
Individual stops are subject to change or maybe cancelled due to circumstances that are beyond the operators control
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Count's Kustoms with Dinner and Meet and Greet option is available on Tuesdays only
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- The Gun Store Steel Challenge
- Beatles Orchestra at Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino
- Las Vegas Strip Afternoon Food Tour
- Wayne Newton's Casa de Shenandoah Tour
- Viator Exclusive: Private Overnight Tour to Antelope Canyon, Horseshoe Bend, Lake Powell and Zion from Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Combo Tour: Grand Canyon Helicopter Flight and Colorado River Float Day Trip