When you receive your pass, browse through the provided guidebook to choose three or five Las Vegas activities from a list of 25 popular tours, shows and other attractions (see below for a full list). Several sites include skip-the-line entry.
Valid for 30 days after you first use it, the pass gives you the flexibility to design your itinerary and discover the pleasures of the Las Vegas Strip at your own pace. The guidebook includes attraction descriptions, hours of operation, directions and maps.
Access to your three or five chosen attractions couldnt be easier just swipe your pass at designated ticketing areas, and enjoy. Sail past the lines at the Stratosphere and head up to the observation deck to capture panoramas of Sin City. Or perhaps visit Madame Tussauds, where you can pose beside Marvel superheroes and a lifelike Bradley Cooper; channel your inner crime scene investigator at CSI: The Experience; or hit the hottest pool party in town. The choice is yours.
Available attractions (choose three or five):
- Beatleshow Orchestra
- Big Bus Las Vegas Hop-On Hop-Off Day Tour
- CSI: The Experience
- Eiffel Tower Experience at Paris Las Vegas - Daytime Ticket
- Gene Woods Racing Experience
- High Roller Observation Wheel at the LINQ (daytime pass)
- Hoover Dam Tour
- Las Vegas Downtown Walking Tour
- Las Vegas Live Comedy Club
- Las Vegas Monorail (2-day pass)
- Las Vegas V Theater
- Madame Tussauds Las Vegas
- Marc Savard Comedy Hypnosis
- Marvel Avengers S.T.A.T.I.O.N.
- Meal at Planet Hollywood restaurant
- The Mob Museum
- Nathan Burton Comedy
- Popovich Comedy Pet Theater
- REAL BODIES at Bally's
- Rockstar Pool Party Tour (skip-the-line privileges)
- Seor Frog's: One-Hour Open Bar
- Stratosphere Observation Deck plus VIP Access (skip-the-line privileges)
- Vegas Rockstar Club Tour (skip-the-line privileges)
- Zombie Burlesque