Las Vegas Night Flight Helicopter Wedding Ceremony
OverviewAn unforgettable wedding experience is waiting for you in Las Vegas, where you can say I do in your own private, luxury, AStar helicopter! The minister will marry you on board as you fly over the dazzling Las Vegas Strip. Included in your package is round-trip Las Vegas hotel transportation by limousine, space in a private helicopter for up to five people (including bride and groom), an 8-inch (20-cm) wedding cake with Champagne, minister's fee, a 12-rose bouquet and a boutonniere.
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Scenic helicopter flight
Know More about this tourStart your Las Vegas wedding adventure on a stylish limousine ride from your Las Vegas hotel! When you arrive at the heliport, toast your special moment with a glass of Champagne (included) before boarding. Then, climb inside your private AStar helicopter for a night you'll remember forever! You may bring up to three guests as your wedding party for a total of five passengers, including bride and groom. The sixth spot in the helicopter will be taken by the minister.
Soar past Vegas famous resorts including the Mirage, the Bellagio, New York-New York, MGM Grand and the Venetian. Fly over downtown Las Vegas for views of the Golden Nugget and the Fremont Street Experience! Your wedding ceremony and vows will take place in the air. When you land, return you to your hotel in your limo with your cake to continue your celebration.
Please note: The price displayed is per person based on five passengers. If you choose to have a photographer (not included), you will be allowed two guests as your wedding party for a total of four passengers including the bride and groom. The marriage license is not included in the price of the package. See Additional Info for frequently asked Las Vegas wedding questions.
Inclusions for Las Vegas Night Flight Helicopter Wedding Ceremony
- Private helicopter wedding party for up to 5 people
- 8-inch wedding cake with Champagne
- 12-rose bouquet
- Driver's gratuity
- Minister's donation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by limousine
Exclusions for Las Vegas Night Flight Helicopter Wedding Ceremony
- Marriage license (USD$77, cash only)
- Photo and video packages (available for purchase direct)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Individual passenger weights MUST be advised at the time of booking
Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, there is a weight limit of 275 lbs (125kg / 19.5 stone) per seat.
The minister flies in the same helicopter as the wedding party
Bookings may have up to 3 additional guests
Photo and video packages are available for purchase. In this case, only 2 additional guests may be in the helicopter.
You may choose from the following colors for your flowers: white, pink, peach or red.
Civil ceremonies are available upon request
Frequently asked Las Vegas wedding questions:
Obtaining a marriage license in Las Vegas is very easy. The cost is USD$77 (cash only) and you will need to bring a valid driver's license or passport for identification. They will not accept credit cards, checks or money orders. There is no waiting period and no blood test is required. In addition, you will not need to present divorce papers.
The Clark County Marriage Bureau is open daily from 8am until midnight all year long, including holidays. It is located in Downtown Las Vegas at 201 E Clark Avenue, on the corner of Clark Avenue and Third Street.
There is no waiting period. At off-peak times, the process takes only 15-30 minutes. You may experience some delays on Saturdays and holidays. If you have any additional questions regarding your license, you may call (702) 671-0600.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.