Las Vegas Party Bus Hop
OverviewThis guided club tour includes VIP entry to Las Vegas's hottest nightclubs along with transportation between venues by party bus. You'll enjoy complimentary beverages while on board the bus and a photo stop in front of the Welcome to Las Vegas sign. You'll enjoy an evening full of good times and leave with new friends and memories.
- Skip the line
- Free drinks included
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourDiscovera unique nightlife experience with this Las Vegas party bus hop.
Theevening begins by meeting the VIP host at the first venue. Enjoy drink specials at one of the most popular lounges in Las Vegas. Mix and mingle with other party-goers and head into the first nightclub of the evening. With VIP entry at every venue, very little time will be spent waitingaround.
After the first club, board the party bus and continue dancing to today's hottest music while enjoying complimentary mixed beverages. Ride down the famous Las Vegas Strip to the Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas sign for photos before hopping back on the bus for a ride to the third and final nightclub of the evening.
Clubs and lounges visited may include Hyde at Bellagio, Foxtail's at SLS, Sayers Club at SLS, Drais at the Cromwell, Interlude Lounge at the Cromwell, Chateau at Paris, the Foundation Room at Mandalay Bay, the House of Blues at Mandalay Bay, Light at Mandalay Bay and Fuel Bar at Bally's.
Please note: theminimum age is 21 years old with a valid photo ID such as a driver's license or passport.
Inclusions for Las Vegas Party Bus Hop
- VIP entrance to one lounge and three nightclubs
- Transportation by party bus
- Drink specials
- Complimentary drinks (while on the party bus)
- VIP host
- Photo stop at the 'Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas' sign
Exclusions for Las Vegas Party Bus Hop
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Drinks inside of nightclubs
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 21 years old with a valid government-issued photo ID or Passport, if international
Itinerary subject to change
Dress code is strictly enforced. No baggy or athletic clothes, tennis shoes, flip flops/sandals, hats, or jerseys
If wanting to check a jacket at the club, there may be an additional fee (not included). There may also be a short waiting time to retrieve the jacket
If choosing to leave the tour early, no refund will be issued
You Might Also Like
- Elvis Wedding at Graceland Wedding Chapel
- Self-Drive 1-Day Grand Canyon Whitewater Rafting Tour
- Top Gun and Air Combat Experience
- Hidden Valley and Primm Extreme ATV Tour
- Haunted Vegas Tour and Ghost Hunt
- Mike Hammer Comedy Magic Show
- Valley of Fire and Lost City Museum Tour from Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Strip Run