- Instant Confirmation
- Get inside tips from a local
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tourIf you’d said two decades ago that Las Vegas would be one of the best places to eat in America, people would call you crazy. But today, that’s exactly what Sin City is: a fabulous dining destination that goes beyond the casinos, pools and shopping malls with everything from Michelin stars to salt-of-the-earth fare.
To find the hidden gems, however, you have to know where to look — luckily you'll find out when you meet your food-loving guide on the Strip to begin your 2.5-hour walking food tour. Bring your appetite, as your casual afternoon stroll takes you past Vegas' famous fountains, glittering towers and other landmarks to get to the main attraction: delectable dishes to satisfy any palate.
A casual, afternoon stroll of eating and exploring that are sure to satisfy each and every palate. Guests are VIP with immediate seating, 3-4 signature dishes at every restaurant and a guided walking tour between stops packed with insider information on Las Vegas and the sights along the way.
You'll hear interesting facts and anecdotes about chefs and restaurants that can only come from your local insider guide, who handpicks appetizers, main courses and desserts from the city's highly acclaimed establishments.
By the end of your tour, you'll have newfound knowledge of Vegas' variety of cuisine from around the globe. Plus, you'll enjoy immediate seating and VIP service at restaurants that sometimes require reservations months in advance. Afterward, bid your guide farewell and continue your day, armed with recommendations for more places to eat, as well as the best cocktail lounges and late-night entertainment.
For an upgraded culinary experience, add on our Beverage Package featuring a pre-selected signature cocktail at various stops. We highly recommend purchasing our beverage package in advance. This alleviates any waits so that your pre-selected signature cocktail will be available to enjoy upon arrival at various stops.
Please note: If you have any allergies or dietary restrictions, please provide details in the 'Special Requirements' field at the time of booking. We will do our best to make appropriate substitutions whenever possible, but we cannot guarantee them. You must also call to confirm your booking at least 24-hours prior to your tour date.
Inclusions for Las Vegas Strip Afternoon Food Tour
- Professional guide
- Food tastings
Exclusions for Las Vegas Strip Afternoon Food Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Alcoholic beverages (available for purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Comfortable walking shoes recommended
Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
If you have any allergies or dietary restrictions, please provide details in the 'Special Requirements' field at the time of booking. We will do our best to make appropriate substitutions whenever possible, but we cannot guarantee them.
Adult pricing applies to all participants
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.