This ghost tour of the Las Vegas Strip covers eight locations over a span of about one mile. Choose the extended tour for four additional, exclusive locations and about 1.5 total miles or 40-minutes of walking.
We'll visit 8 locations on the tour, and 12 with the extended tour, with visits to locations like:
- The Cromwell: Those who come into this cursed place may experience dark thoughts, and could even be driven to possibly commit suicide. What kind of dark forces could be causing this?
- The Flamingo: The mob lives on forever at The Flamingo. The city's founding father of crime, Benjamin Bugsy Siegel, roams his castle for eternity.
- The Venetian: This whole place is cursed. Ghosts trapped inside wax figures may hold the dark secrets of Sin City. Perhaps those spirits led to the death of Tupac right outside this location?
- The Bellagio (Extended Tour Option Only): The dazzling waters of the Bellagio once turned into a pool of red. What could have possibly drawn a guest to take his own life unexpectedly?
- ...Plus Bally's, Paris Las Vegas, and more!
Tours meet on the Las Vegas Strip at 8pm in front of Capital Grille at Fashion Show Mall. Outside! 3200 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
You'll stop briefly at each location to here stories and take in the sights! All tours include the use of headset listening devices so that youll always be able to hear our tour guides over the commotion on the Strip.