OverviewEnjoy the twilight over Las Vegas Strip on this Las Vegas helicopter tour. Travel in the air, in a state-of-the-art helicopter, starting with a Champagne toast before your flight. Peer down on both sides of the brightly lit Strip and cruise over downtown's 'Glitter Gulch' during an exhilarating flight, narrated by the pilot. See illuminated casino resorts like the MGM Grand, Luxor, Bellagio and Venetian, and upgrade to include round-trip hotel transport by limousine for a VIP experience.
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Scenic helicopter flight
- Qualified and professional pilot
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourBoard the 7-seater EcoStar helicopter, and prepare to take in unparalleled views of the Las Vegas Strip lit up during twilight. Your pilot entertains you with interesting stories and facts about Sin City as you fly over its world-famous sights. Soar above downtown Las Vegas, where youll spot the illuminated LED canopy of the Fremont Street casinoscoined Glitter Gulchas well as the Stratosphere Las Vegas, which towers more than 1,000 feet (305 meters) high.
After about twelve minutes in the air, land back at the terminal, where youre either driven to your hotel by limo or are free to continue your night out on the Strip from the heliport, depending on option selected when booking.
Inclusions for Las Vegas Strip Helicopter Flight At Twilight
- Champagne toast
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by limo (if option selected)
Exclusions for Las Vegas Strip Helicopter Flight At Twilight
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (unless option selected)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication; if, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund
Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing more than 300 lbs (136 kg or 21 stone) will be required to purchase an additional seat; this is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour
All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
Children under 2 years are free of charge; proof of age is required, such as a birth certificate or passport
Per FAA regulations, all passengers 18 years and older will be required to show photo ID such as a driver's license or passport at the time of check-in
Flight time is about seven minutes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.