OverviewNothing beats seeing the glittering Las Vegas Strip on a helicopter tour! Soar over the Strip in an EC-130 helicopter and take in unbeatable, unobstructed views of Sin City icons like Fremont Street, Stratosphere tower, the High Roller Observation Wheel and the Bellagio fountains. Upgrade your experience to include limousine service between your hotel and the launch pad.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Scenic helicopter flight
Know More about this tour
Your tour starts with check-in at the local heliport located moments away from the Las Vegas Strip or you can upgrade to include limousine transfers from your Las Vegas hotel to the airport.
After reviewing the safety features of your EC-130 helicopter, you'll board and strap in for a exciting 10- to 12-minute flight with a vantage point like no other. During the flight, listen to informative narration by your pilot on your two-way headset and you are welcome to ask questions.
You helicopter flight starts as your fly North along the eastside of the Strip where you'll fly over mega resorts such as the MGM Grand Hotel, see the Eiffel Tower of Paris and the High Roller -- currently the largest observation wheel in the world.
As you fly by the Stratosphere Tower, travel downtown to see Glitter Gulch and the Fremont Street Experience. On the return, you'll continue to soar over the fabulous lights of the Las Vegas Strip. Catch a glimpse of the dancing waters of the Bellagio fountains, the New York skyline and admire the Great Pyramid and Sphinx of the Luxor!
Inclusions for Las Vegas Strip Night Tour By Helicopter
- 10- to 12-minute (approx.) flight
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by limousine (if option selected)
- All local taxes and fees
Exclusions for Las Vegas Strip Night Tour By Helicopter
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by limousine (unless option selected)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Individual passenger weights, including infants, MUST be advised at time of booking
Due to comfort, weight and balance of the aircraft, the maximum weight per passenger to ride is 300lbs (136kg/21.4st)
Any passenger over 300lbs will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels may be accommodated if the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them with boarding and disembarking and provided there’s space on the aircraft
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Please note: you will be asked for your hotel information at the time of booking. Hotel pickup and drop-off will only be provided if you select the option at the time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Grand Canyon And Hoover Dam Day Trip From Las Vegas With Optional Skywalk
- Vegas Strip And Hoover Dam Twilight Helicopter Tour
- Hoover Dam Hummer Tour
- Pawn Stars Tour Of Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Tandem Skydiving
- All-Access Vegas Nightclub Pass Including Pool Parties
- Las Vegas Lights Night Tour
- Bryce Canyon And Zion National Parks Small-Group Tour From Las Vegas
- Jack Of Lights Strip Tour
- King Of Canyons