Las Vegas Super Saver: Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour
OverviewSoar over Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and the Colorado River on this exhilarating Grand Canyon helicopter tour! Taking off from the Las Vegas heliport, admire incredible birds-eye views of the Grand Canyon aboard a comfortable, state-of-the-art helicopter. On your return, fly low over the dazzling Las Vegas Strip. This helicopter tour is a great value, and the perfect way to see the Grand Canyon's highlights if you're short on time.Please note: hotel pickup and drop-off is not included.
- Likely to Sell Out
- Scenic helicopter flight
- Qualified and professional pilot
Know More about this tourAfter checking in at the Las Vegas heliport, board a state-of-the-art, A-Star helicopter and gaze at gorgeous aerial views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, the Colorado River and several extinct volcanoes as you soar toward the Grand Canyon West Rim on a 45-minute flight. Throughout your helicopter tour, your experienced pilot will provide expert commentary on the sights you see via a two-way radio headset.
Explore the depths of the majestic Grand Canyon from the air and witness the awe-inspiring beauty of this natural wonder. After soaring for 40 miles (64 km) over the West Rim, youll return to Las Vegas for a fabulous tour of the dazzling Strip!
Inclusions for Las Vegas Super Saver: Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour
- 45-minute (approx.) flight each way in a state-of-the-art helicopter
- Live commentary from the pilot
- Bottled water
- All taxes and fees
Exclusions for Las Vegas Super Saver: Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and beverage unless otherwise stated
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 14 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 275 lbs (125 kg / 19.5 stone) will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.