- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Duration: Flexible
German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Chinese
Departure Time :
Daily from 10:00 - 18:00. March - October on Sundays: 10:00 - 15:00
OverviewPeer into the soul of the Spanish toreador
- Walk across the fabled sand where bull and fighter face off
- Explore the stands where the adoring public watches and spot the President’s Balcony and the beautiful Royal Box.
- Admire the neo-Moorish architecture and try to spot the ceramic heraldic crests of all 50 Spanish provinces that adorn the arena
Know More about this tour
From there you’ll make your way to the _tendidios_ – the stands where the adoring public witnesses the action. You’ll take in the full scope of the neo-Moorish arena, including the Royal Box and the President’s Balcony. On a hot day you’ll understand why the shaded parts go for a premium!
After that, you’ll descend to the most important part: the ring. You’ll walk across the sand where bull and fighter meet. Behold the stadium from this vantage point and understand the adulation that greets a successful matador. Alternatively, imagine the gasps of 24,000 people when the horns of a bull meet the torso of a torero.
From there you’ll make your way into the secret depths of the arena and explore the gates, corrals and _chiqueros_ (bull pens) from where the bulls emerge. You’ll see things from their point of view and also visit the infirmary corridor. No bullfighter ever wants to visit here, but they all will at some point.
You won't see any bullfights during the tour and the visit appeals to those who enjoy getting to the heart of Spanish culture and customs.
- 10:00 - 18:00
- Every Sunday, March - October: 10:00 - 15:00
- Metro: L2 to Ventas
- Bus: 12, 21, 38 ,53 ,106 ,110 or 146
Tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.