OverviewThe best way to see the Mona Lisa is without the crowds that almost always surround her. Because there is no way to get her all to yourself, weâve done the next best thing: As the museum starts to close and everyone else rushes for the doors, we take advantage of the natural thinning of crowds. Entering at this time, youâll find the room almost totally empty so you can get up close to the great lady for a peaceful 20 minute visit with your guide.. Of course youâll see the best of the rest too. Before you see da Vinciâs masterpiece youâll spend 2.5 hours viewing the very best artwork in the Louvre with an art historian, learning what makes these masterpieces so world-renowned.
Know More about this tour
As one of the worldâs most famous paintings, Mona Lisa rarely gets much peace. During regular visiting hours she is almost constantly mobbed by hundreds of people, severely compromising any time you get to spend with her. In order to avoid the crowds, you'll be taken to see her after most visitors have left, providing plenty of space to enjoy her mystique.
Tested and perfected through countless research trips, your itinerary inverts the normal route at the MusÃ©e du Louvre so that you save the Mona Lisa for last, just as the museum is closing. Before that, start your Louvre tour with a full 3Â hours of art viewing, allowing you to see more than most other visitors, who are on the normal tours that try to fit the rest of the museum into 1.5 hours.
During the tour, your guide shows you the Louvreâs most treasured sights, including the historic foundations of the palace moat; sculptures such as Venus de Milo, Psyche Revived by Cupid's Kiss, and Michelangeloâs Rebellious Slave; and many of the greatest works ever created by French artists, such as Liberty Leading the People by Delacroix and The Raft of the Medusa by GÃ©ricault. Youâll also see Franceâs old crown jewels, the famous Winged Victory of Samothrace, and works by Italian painters like Caravaggio, Raphael, and Da Vinci.
There are many ways to see the Louvre, but only one way shows you all the best works and gets you in front of Mona Lisa after most of the crowds have left. Your guide takes care of all the time and logistics so all you have to do is enjoy the art.
Inclusions for Last Entry Louvre Museum Tour: Mona Lisa At Her Stunning Best
- Skip the line tickets to the Louvre
- Small groups of 15 or fewer
- Expert guide
Exclusions for Last Entry Louvre Museum Tour: Mona Lisa At Her Stunning Best
- Hotel Pick-Up/Drop-Off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Unfortunately guests with mobility impairments, wheelchairs or strollers are unable to be accommodated on this tour.
English Only Tour
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.