Last Minute Private Tour Of Milan With Skip-the-line Ticket To Teatro Alla Scala
OverviewEnjoy an exclusive private tour of central Milan with an expert guide: see the majestic Duomo, the beautiful Vittorio Emanuele Gallery and get to explore the worldwide famous Teatro alla Scala and its museum.
Know More about this tour
This private walking tour starts inside the famous Teatro alla Scala, where your guide with tell you everything about the history and performances that characterised (and still characterise) this theatre.
After the visit to the theatre, your guide will take you on a walk through the heart of Milan's famous Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, built in the second half of the nineteenth century and considered one of the world's oldest shopping malls.
From here you'll get directly into the majestic Piazza Duomo, with the equestrian statue of King Vittorio Emanuele, the beautiful Palazzo Reale and the Palazzo dell'Arengario and of course the magnificent Gothic cathedral. The tour will end at the Duomo Market: the guide will accompany you there and then you are free to explore this 500-square-meter indoor space, where you can lose yourself among scents and flavours of local products and raw materials in the heart of Milan.
Meeting with the guide in front of the entrance of Teatro all Scala (under the portico)
Access to the Theatre Museum
Tour and commentary on the collection of the Museum and overlooking the central boxes inside the theatre (access will not be allowed in the presence of rehearsals or performances)
45-minute walk in the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II until you arrive in Piazza Duomo to explain the equestrian monument of King Vittorio Emanuele, Palazzo Arengario, Palazzo Reale and the exterior of the Cathedral
The tour ends at the Duomo Market
Inclusions for Last Minute Private Tour Of Milan With Skip-the-line Ticket To Teatro Alla Scala
- Private tour of Teatro alla Scala and its museum, of Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II and Piazza Duomo
- Admission tickets to the Museum of the theatre
Exclusions for Last Minute Private Tour Of Milan With Skip-the-line Ticket To Teatro Alla Scala
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
In the event of closure for rehearsals, it will not be possible to visit the inside of the theatre
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Milan Airport Private Arrival Transfer
- Milan Airports Private Transfers to Milan City Centre or Vice Versa
- 4-Day Dolomites Tour from Milan
- 1.5-Hour Milan Segway Tour
- Private Tour: A Stroll Around Milanese Historical Craft Shops
- Discovering Milan on the Historic Tram
- Milan Gourmet Italian Food Tour
- Private Milan Wine Tasting with Italian Sommelier