OverviewImmerse yourself in the world of the Italian greats during this 75-minute guided tour of Leonardos famous masterpiece The Last Supper. Housed in the stunning Santa Maria delle Grazie church in Milan, the work is a world-famous 15th-century mural that attracts millions of visitors each year. Learn from an professional, English-speaking guide who will explain the revolutionary technique Leonardo used to create the work and the reasons the church became a UNESCO-listed heritage sight.
- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourStart the tour in front of the entrance to the stunning Santa Maria delle Grazie church on Piazza Santa Maria delle Grazie, 2. Our professional, English-speaking guide will meet you here and lead you into the building and provide an introduction of the work to give some context.
Spend 15 minutes viewing ‘The Last Supper,’ which has held up through several centuries and survived neglect, weather damage, and WWII bombing. Learn from the guide why Leonardo’s painting is considered one of the finest in the world, full of lighting contrast and dramatic depictions of biblical figures.
After viewing the painting, meet back up with our tour guide to learn more about its history and why it’s considered such an important cultural symbol. Then take time to explore the Santa Maria delle Grazie Church (if possible ), complete with its own unique history as a place of worship for 15th-century dukes. Learn about the apses, refectory, cloister, and other unique architectural details, and spend time relaxing in the garden courtyard.
Inclusions for Last Supper Tickets And Guide
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Professional art historian guide
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Last Supper Tickets And Guide
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not recommended for child aged 5 and under
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Dress code is casual (no shorts, t-shirts, or ripped jeans)
A small amount of walking is involved
Traveler limit is 15
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.