OverviewDiscover Leonardo Da VinciÂ´s Last Supper and the marvelous church of Santa Maria delle Grazie, an architectural gem by Bramante, just next to The Last Supper. With the professional and passionate guides (all officially licensed) you can turn a simple visit into a fascinating experience, a journey into the lost grandeur of the Renaissance in Milan and live the gripping story of this extraordinary painting and its protagonists.
- All entrance fees included
- Led by an art historian
- Led by a local guide
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tour
Take a very ambitious Duke, Ludovico il Moro, add a clever artist in search of opportunity, Leonardo da Vinci, and complete everything with the superior mind of a Renaissance archistar, Donato Bramante… You will soon get a clear picture of what Santa Maria delle Grazie could represent in that period: a great site where besides the monastery they were building ideas.
You will be taken through the events that linked these illustrious characters and you will be unveiled anecdotes and some gossips of their daily life. It will be like flying with a time machine to land in a corner of the Renaissance Milan. In fact, it doesn’t happen everyday to walk on Leonardo’s footprints in a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
As in any special moment you will have the best bite for last: the enchanting Last Supper in the silent refectory of the convent. You will be dived into the story painted by Leonardo da Vinci and you will observe the astonishment, embarrassment and agitation coming out from the bodies and the faces of the Apostles gathered around Christ. Strong gestures and expressions that Leonardo was able to reproduce with scientific attention. You will feel into your eyes the same wonder felt by travelers of every century in front of this magnificent scene that Leonardo was able to freeze in a timeless.
Inclusions for Last Supper Tour With Santa Maria Delle Grazie
- Entrance fees
- Admission ticket
- Professional art historian guide
- Professional guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Exclusions for Last Supper Tour With Santa Maria Delle Grazie
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.