OverviewJoin this day-cruise from Phuket to Koh Racha Yai on our first-class diving boat Latitude. Your fun-filled day of water activities includes snorkeling, transparent canoeing, water sliding and paddling.
Our boat is fully-equipped for scuba diving. Beginners (from 10 years old) can have their first experience in scuba diving under the supervision of our experienced PADI instructors. Certified divers can do 2 dives during the day.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Buffet lunch included
- Snorkel gear included
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Family friendly
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up from your selected hotel lobby in the morningor meet your guide at Chalong Pier in Phuket. Board the top-notchdiving boat, Latitude, and depart on the 1.5-hour journey to Koh Racha Yai after a safety briefing.
A light breakfast will be served on board before reaching Koh Racha Yai, a popular island destination teeming with crystal-clear waters and white-sand beaches. Choose among multiple water activities on offer here: make use of snorkel gear, transparent kayaks, stand-up paddleboards, and the aquatic slide, or soak up the sun on a sandy beach by way of a dinghy transfer (weather permitting).
Certified divers can upgrade to join PADI instructors for two dives, with visibility as clear as 98 feet (30 meters), while beginners may opt for anintroductory scuba dive.
A buffet lunch isserved on the boat around midday. Afterward, there's timeto continue with water activities, swimming, and snorkeling, or relax on the beach. In the afternoon, you'llcruise back to Phuket while yousnack onpancakes and fruit. Arriving at the pier, you will be transferred back to your selected hotel.
Inclusions for Latitude Diving Boat Cruise From Phuket
- Light breakfast
- Buffet lunch
- Stand-up paddleboard
- Water slide
- Snorkeling equipment
- Diving equipment (if option selected)
- Certified dive instructor
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Kamala, Rawai, Patong, Kata, Karon, and Chalong)
- Air-conditioned lounge
Exclusions for Latitude Diving Boat Cruise From Phuket
- Payment required for pickup and drop-off outside of Patong, Kata, Karon, Kamala, Rawai and Chalong areas.
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Beach towel
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children ages 10 and up can participate in a discovery dive
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Diving within 24-hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some preexisting medical conditions (e.g. asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.