From USD 136.08
OverviewAn action packed tour day from Launceston to Hobart via the world famous Wineglass Bay and the East Coast. Depart Launceston ready for an adventurousÂ day out exploring the delights and highlights of the East Coast before finishing the day in Hobart. AÂ free pickup and drop-off service is offered from all hotels located in Launceston CBD. This tour includes all National Park entry fee's and a friendly and professional guide.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Small-group tour by minibus
Know More about this tourDepart Launceston ready for an action packed day out exploring the delights and highlights of the East Coast before finishing the day in Hobart. Your first stop today is in the pretty township of Ross. Ross has an old-world charm, convict history, and famous local bakery for you to explore on our morning stop.
From Ross, travel to the East Coast and head into the Freycinet National Park. This coastal National Park is the main destination for the day. Here the pink granite mountains form the backdrop for turquoise waters, secluded bays and beaches and sparkling white sand. There are opportunities for short or longer walks, a swim in the warmer months and great photos all year round! Make a short stop as you enter the park at Freycinet Marine Farm where you have an opportunity to buy some fresh oysters along the way.
Walk as a group to the Wineglass Bay Lookout, an easy but uphill walk of around 45 to 60-minutes. Here the views make the walk well worth the effort! For the keen walkers, you can continue the walk down to Wineglass beach (2.5-hour return walking time). Once on the beach you have time to take a swim, relax, eat your lunch or meander along the white sands. If you prefer to select the shorter walking option, then you can explore other areas of Freycinet with your tour guide. Visit Honeymoon Bay, Sleepy Bay, Cape Tourville Lighthouse & great short walk. Re-group ready for the onward journey to Hobart.
Last but certainly not least stop at Kate's Berry Farm in the seaside township of Swansea. Here Kate is serving up absolutely delicious Berry Ice-creams and other sweet delights such as jams, sauces, chocolates and jellies. Return to your Hobart central city accommodation around 6.30 – 7.00pm.(Airport Drop Offs available on request only)
Inclusions for Launceston To Hobart Day Trip Including Freycinet National Park
- National Park entrance fee
- Attraction entrance fees
- Professional guides & interpretative walks
- Small, friendly groups
- Central Hobart Hotel & Backpacker Hostel pick up and drop off (No Air BnB pickups available)
- Airport drop offs on request with prior arrangement
Exclusions for Launceston To Hobart Day Trip Including Freycinet National Park
- Food and drinks
- We provide an opportunity to purchase lunch along the way such as a bakery style/takeaway lunch. You are also welcome to bring along your own packed lunch.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.