Laurel Grove Cemetery Tour By Segway - Savannah
OverviewExploring one of Savannahs best kept secrets, while enjoying the adventure on a Segway.Laurel Grove Cemetery, a most prestigious Victoriancemetery, will be a journey beyond your expectations with an air of peace and charm. Along the journey you will be visiting the amazing grave sites of Juliette Gordon Low, James Pierpont, Frances Martus (The Waving Girl) and many other historical Savannah figures.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourMeet us at the Savannah Visitors Center,you and the segways will be transported to the Laurel Grove Cemetery. Upon arrival at the cemetery, the guests are trained and prepared for a segway adventure in the cemetery. Laurel Grove is one of the most untouched gems in Savannah and the beauty of the cemetery is breathtaking and the tour is unforgettable. This cemetery has the wealthiest person of that time frame, as well as the poorest plus one of Savannah's favorite police dogs.
You will discover along the way, Laurel Grove's fascinating and diverse history, some of their well-respectedresidents, exceptional funerary art and eclectic ironwork. Don't forget about the scenery including Savannah's beautiful azaleas, live oaks, laurel oaks and dogwoods along the route.
Laurel Grove will be a journey beyond your expectations with an air of peace and charm!
Inclusions for Laurel Grove Cemetery Tour By Segway
- All activities & use of helmet
- Segway of Savannah certified guide tour
- Fascinatinghistory and its Well-respectedresidents
- Diverse Funerary Art
- Eclectic Ironwork
Exclusions for Laurel Grove Cemetery Tour By Segway
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
All riders must be at least 15 years of age
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.