OverviewExperience a relaxed adventure tour departing Lautoka Wharf and heading south of the Lautoka city. Sightseeing through Sabeto valley to reach your first destination of this tour which is the Garden of the Sleeping Giants home to over 2000 different species of orchids and varieties of tropical indigenous plants. Then visit Namaka local Market for glimpse of what fresh produce the local have in-store followed by a short visit to one of the biggest Hindu Temples in the south pacific.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Family friendly
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Led by a local guide
- Ideal choice for families
Know More about this tourYour memorable shore excursion will begin with a convenient pickup from Lautoka Wharf. From here you will be taken to The Mountains of the Sleeping Giant. Along the way, you will pass through sugarcane farms, villagers and local schools.
Upon arrival at the Garden of the Sleeping Giant, you will be met by your host/guide at the premises. Which begins by wondering through tracks that have alongside them over 2000 different species of orchids and varieties of tropical indigenous plants.
The Garden of the Sleeping was founded by the renowned actor Raymond Burr. It is an ideal place to rest among the vibrantly colorful flowers, in the quiet of the forest or by the peaceful coolness of the lake. Indeed it is a true natural botanical oasis.
After the tour enjoy complimentary juice from the reception area whilst you get ready to embark on another short adventure through our local vegetable market then to the largest Hindu temple in the South Pacific and finally souvenir shopping.
After that then enjoy some light refreshments & fruits before being dropped off back at Lautoka Wharf.
Inclusions for Lautoka Shore Excursion: Half-Day Garden Of The Sleeping Giants, Market And Temple Tour
- Entrance fees
- Light refreshments and fruits
- Local guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Local taxes
Exclusions for Lautoka Shore Excursion: Half-Day Garden Of The Sleeping Giants, Market And Temple Tour
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Advisable to bring: towels, comfortable walking shoes, spare change of clothes, camera, mosquito repellent and a sarong per person
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking, vegetarian option is available
Not wheelchair accessible
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.