Lautoka Surrounds And Anchestral Tour - Nadi
OverviewTour of Anchorage Lookout, Viseisei Village, FSC Mill & Lautoka Hare Rama TempleTour starts with a drive to Anchorage lookout enjoying the 360 degree view of the islands of Mamanuca and enjoying the scenery plus cool sensational breeze. Visit the ancestral landing site of the first Fijian where you will be shown through the village and explained about the cultures and life styles of the native Fijians. Tours commences through with a drive through exploring towards Lautoka to see Fijis largest sugar mill, FSC compound with its old colonial homes and a visit to the Lautoka Hare Rama Kaliya Temple before returning to your hotels.
- Excellent value for money
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tour
Modern air-conditioned vehicle - including Driver/Guide
Anchorage LookOut, 360 degree view of Mamanuca Islands from the LookOut.
Visit to the Chiefly village of Viseisei where the first landing
Exploring through Lautoka
Pickup from Martintar / Denarau Hotels
Pick up clients
Depart for Anchorage Lookout
Arrive at Anchorage Lookout
20 mins Tour
Depart for Viseisei Village
Arrive at Viseisei Village
Tour around the Village 40mins
Depart for Lautoka Town
Arrive at Lautoka Town
45mins tour of FSC Lautoka & tour of Hare Krishna Temple
Depart Lautoka for Drop Off
Drop Clients off
THINGS TO BRING: HAT, SUNSCREEN, INSECT REPELLENT, CAMERA & BOTTLED WATER, PROPER ATIRE (COVERED KNEES & SHOULDERS) AND SENSE OF HUMOUR
Inclusions for Lautoka Surrounds And Anchestral Tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Lautoka Surrounds And Anchestral Tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Transfer: Nadi Airport to Coral Coast - 5 to 8 Seat Vehicle
- Private Transfer: Nadi Airport to Coral Coast - 9 to 12 Seat Vehicle
- Private Transfer: Nadi Airport to Yatule Resort
- Private Transfer: Nadi Airport to Sonaisali - 1 to 4 Seat Vehicle
- Private Transfer: Nadi Airport to Sonaisali - 9 to 12 Seat Vehicle
- Private Transfer: Nadi Airport to Pacific Harbour - 1 to 4 Seat Vehicle
- Private Transfer: Nadi Airport to Pacific Harbour - 9 to 12 Seat Vehicle
- Private Transfer: Nadi Airport to Suva - 1 to 4 Seat Vehicle