Layover Private Tour- Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, Jingshan Park - Beijing
OverviewIf your flight land in airport at early morning, you could concider of the layover tour. Due to wait at Beijing airport between flights? Then, make the most of your time with a private 8-hour tour of two Beijing must-sees.Stroll around Tiananmen Square and tour the Forbidden Palace, the 15th-century walled complex that was the preserve of Chinas emperors. Admire the main halls and courtyards here before lunch at a Chinese restaurant and a return to the airport. Air-conditioned return transport, lunch, entrance fee, and private guide are included.
Know More about this tourMeet your guide at Beijing airport and settle inside your private, climate-controlled vehicle for your approximately 8-hour tour.
Then, gaze at the bustling streets on the roughly 60- to 90-minute journey to Tiananmen Square, the worlds largest public square.
On arrival, enjoy a short walk around this massive public space, with its famous buildings. View the grandiose Great Hall of the People and glimpse other landmarks like the National Museum of China and Mausoleum of Mao Zedong, the lasting resting place of Chairman Mao.
Next, stroll to the Forbidden City, the worlds biggest historical palatial complex and home to 14 Ming and 10 Qin emperors from 1406on.
View the Tiananmen Tower gateway and head inside for an approximately 2-hour tour of the highlights of this UNESCO-protected, 800-building complex.
Explore the pavilions, museums, and courtyards, and admire the classical architecture as you hear about the emperors who lived here. Guarded by its moat and 29-foot (9-meter) high walls, the complex was off-limits to Beijings citizens, hence its name of the Forbidden City.
If you still have time, you may walk uo to jingshan hill to overview the Forbidden city .
Afterward, visit a local restaurant and savor a Chinese lunch before your tour finishes with a drop-off at Beijing airport in time for your onward flight.
Inclusions for Layover Private Tour- Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, Jingshan Park
- Entrance ticket for Forbidden City
- Professional guide
- Private driver
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Round-trip private airport transfers
- All taxes, parking fees, toll and handling charges
Exclusions for Layover Private Tour- Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, Jingshan Park
- Personal cost
- Gratuities (Recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
This is the private tour with NO factory and NO shopping stops
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
Passport name and number is required at time of booking for all participants (for getting your Forbidden City entrance ticket in advance)
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please wear comfortable shoes
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 8 Days Beijing Xian Shanghai Join-in Tour by Train
- Simata Great Wall one day tour with Lunch
- Beijing Private Car Airport Pickup with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Airport Drop-off with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Railway Station pick-up with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Railway Station Drop-off with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Airport return trip with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Railway Station return trip with English Speaking Driver