Layover Tour: Mutianyu Great Wall From Beijing Capital International Airport
OverviewIf you have some layover time in Beijing, don't waste it in the airport. Come out and join this wonderful layover tour to famous Mutianyu Great Wall. This is a one of the most famous and ideal sections of the Great Wall in China where you will be amazed by the historical fortifications and it's beautiful surroundings. Other than hiking and sightseeing, you will have option to take cable car up and toboggan down during the tour. You surely will have lot fun on the Wall. Round way airport transfer is included.
- Instant Confirmation
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- All entrance fees included
- Airport transfer
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourYour private Guidewill hold the sign with your name and welcome you at the airport arrival exit, and then transfer you directly to Mutianyu Great Wall. It takes about 1.5 hours to drive from airport to Mutianyu great wall.
Upon arrival, you can choose chairlift up to Tower 6, and spend around 1.5 to 2 hours on the great wall. Then, you can take toboggan down from there. Another option is to take cable car up to Tower 14, and take cable car down. If you scare about the height, cable car option might be better for you. If you want to have some excitement, chairlift up and toboggan down surely give you a lot more fun.
You will enjoy a tasty lunch in a Chinese local restaurant.
The duration of this layover tour depends on your departure flight time. You will need to go back to the airport 2 hours before departure.
Inclusions for Layover Tour: Mutianyu Great Wall From Beijing Capital International Airport
- Private tour guide (if all-inclusive tour option is selected)
- Private driver
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees
- Great Wall round-trip cable car or cable carand toboggan
- Round-trip airport transfers
- Lunch at a local restaurant (if all-inclusive tour option is selected)
Exclusions for Layover Tour: Mutianyu Great Wall From Beijing Capital International Airport
- Gratuities (Recommended)
- Person expense
- Private tour guide (if all inclusive tour option is NOT selected)
- Lunch in a local restaurant (if all inclusive tour option is NOT selected)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please wear comfortable shoes
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
You Must provide your around trip flight information clearly upon booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Day Tour: Classic Beijing Attractions Visiting With All Entrance Tickets Inclusive
- Shared Departure Transfer: Hotel to Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK)
- Private Day Tour: Discover Tianjin By Bullet Train From Beijing
- Private Family Friendly Tour: Beijing Zoo, Olympic Park, and Science and Technology Museum
- Small Group Day Tour of Mutianyu Great Wall and Ming Tombs
- Private Customized 3-Day Tour Combo Package: Ultimate Beijing Sightseeing