Le Havre Shore Excursion: Private Day Trip To D-Day Beaches And WWII Historical Sites - BayeuxWrite a Review
Visit the American sector of the D-Day beaches with a private guide from Le Havre cruise ship terminal in this full day private tour . The itinerary covers most ofÂ the American related D-Day sights. You will visit Utah beach, Pointe du Hoc, Omaha beach, the American cemetery and Angoville church.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Step back in time on a history tour
Know More about this tourYour guide will meet you at the cruise ship terminal at 8.30 am. First stop of the day will be Utah beach where you will spend about an hour. If desired, you will have time to visit the Utah beach museum. Have a short stop at Angoville-au-Plain church, built in the 12th century.
Continue your historical journey to La Pointe du Hoc, where your guide will tell you all about the heroic rangers and all the events that took place there on the 6th of June 1944.
You will spend about an hour at La Pointe du Hoc, before having your lunch break (not included). You will be able to chose the restaurant and your local guide will give you various options for you to pick.
After your lunch, it's time to go to the famous Omaha beach before visiting the American cemetery. This place will be the last stop of the day. At the end of the tour, your guide/driver will drive you back to Le Havre cruise ship terminal at around 5.30 pm.
Inclusions for Le Havre Shore Excursion: Private Day Trip To D-Day Beaches And WWII Historical Sites
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional local driver/guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Le Havre Shore Excursion: Private Day Trip To D-Day Beaches And WWII Historical Sites
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.