Le Mat Snake Village Tour With Snake Tasting - Hanoi
OverviewWhen you travel in Vietnam and get tired of having too much of typical, ordinary local cuisine like Pho, Nem Ran, Banh Mi or Bun cha You can find a way to try an interesting, a unique meal, and by no means touristic, a way to the snake village.Le Mat villagelocated about 10km from Hanoi Old quarter, and is famous for snake cuisine. If you want to try TEN different dishes made from snake meat marinated with Vietnamese herds and spycies, and visit the snake farm, then Le Mat is the perfect destination for your tour.
Know More about this tour
- Start time: 10.00 AM
- Pick up place: Your hotel/stay
- Duration: 4 hours
- Transport: Car
Le Matis 10 km from Ha Noi City center, in the east of Hanoi, take a car or motorbike to cross the Long Bien Bridge or Chuong Duong Bridge to Viet Hung ward,Le Mat Snake VillageLong Bien District you can enjoy the special food in Hanoi.
When it comes to Vietnamese cuisines, most of people think of Pho (beef noodle soup), Nem (spring rolls) or Banh Mi (sandwiches). Those are undeniably our typical food; but also we have a lot of other cuisines to try, some thing special, something rather extreme and interesting, which is snake. Snake meat has a distinctive, unique flavor with a slight chewy texture will ensure to give a new experience for your appetite. With just the snake meat, our well trained, professional and seasoned chefs (no pun intended) will offer you 10 dishes, including snake spring rolls, stir fried snake with veggies, snake soup, snake porridge, deep fried snake skin, grilled snake and so on
But then of course, snake food tour is a unique tour, which comes with a unique way of enjoying it. If you think youre adventurous when it comes to food and beverages, we will offer the snakes heart, preferably consumed fresh and uncooked, with a shot of snake wine (Vietnamese rice wine mixed with snake blood, stirred with lemongrass to ensure a strong flavor).
The tour will last about 4(three) hours. After trying out all of those dishes, you may enter the snake farm to have a better look of how the snakes a raised, fed, trained by local experts, also you can witness some of the largest bottle of King Cobra snake wine in Vietnam.
Inclusions for Le Mat Snake Village Tour With Snake Tasting
- Local guide
- Round-trip private transfer
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Le Mat Snake Village Tour With Snake Tasting
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 01 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Best Explore The South 2 days 1 night Private tour
- Dragon Legend Halong Bay 3-Day-2-Night Cruise from Hanoi
- Private 7 days discover Mountain Culture Lowland culture Pu Luong and Ninh Binh
- Mua Cave and Tam Coc full day tour from Hanoi - Small Group Tour
- Full Day Hoa Lu - Tam Coc - Mua Cave -Small Group with Biking, Cruising , Hiking
- Private Tour: The True Essence of Hanoi
- Hanoi After Dark: Private Street food, Drinks & Stories Tour
- ROSA MOTORBIKE TOUR BY NIGHT