Le Mont Saint Michel One-Day Trip From Paris
OverviewA day trip to Mont Saint Michel (departing from Paris) will allow you to make your dream come true, to see this magnificent island and to discover the abbey. The history of Mont Saint Michel starts in the year 907 when a chapel was built there. It was dedicated to Archangel Michael, Prince of all angels. Since that time, the island and its magnificent abbey are still attracting million of visitors.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourYour driver picks you up by private vehicle at your accommodation in Paris in the early morning for the ride to Mont St-Michel, which stands in the middle of a bay on the coast of the Normandy region of France. As the tide moves in and out, the landscape around the tiny island changes.
When you arrive, cross the bridge and pass through the ramparts to enter the village, lined with homes and buildings from the 15th and 16th centuries. The abbey at the very top of Mont St-Michel is known for its Romanesque and Gothic architecture of the Middle Ages. Explore it with an audio guide, and then you can stroll through town or take a walk with your guide on the trail around the mont, admiring the sea and soaking up the mystical atmosphere of this historical site.
On your way back to Paris, it is possible for you to stop for a visit of a Norman manor from the 17th century. If you would like to visit it, you need to leave Mont St-Michel a bit earlier than usual. Another recommended activity, if you wish, is to stop for a tasting of calvados (apple brandy), the regional specialty of Normandy (own expense).
Your day trip ends with return to Paris.
Inclusions for Le Mont Saint Michel One-Day Trip From Paris
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Le Mont Saint Michel One-Day Trip From Paris
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual driver
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Skip the Line: Eiffel Tower Tour by Night
- Paris Pass Including Entry to Over 60 Attractions
- Paris City Tour and Eiffel Tower Half-day Trip
- Disneyland Paris Ticket: 1 Day 2 Park
- Luxury Evening Experience at Chateau de Vaux-le-Vicomte
- Skip-the-Line Palace of Versailles and Eiffel Tower Tour with Hotel Transfer
- Green Paris - Ecological Visit
- Skip-the-Line Eiffel Tower Summit Entrance Ticket and Evening Illuminations Cruise in Paris