León City Tour And Mud Pools Of San Jacinto
OverviewDuring the Len City Tour, you will visit the most beautiful places of this colonial city. After this you will go and see the mud pools of San Jacinto where you can admire boiling mud pools.
Know More about this tour
Guided visit through the colonial center city of Leon. The meeting point is in the office of El Perezoso agency at 9:00 AM. Visit to the most important museums of the city. Climb to the roof of the cathedral to have a panoramic view of Leon from the top. The tour last 3 hours and it end up by noon. After this tour you will go and visit the mud pools of San Jacinto and discover more about the natural force of the volcanoes in Nicaragua.
This guided tour is offered in English, Spanish and Italian. There is not a minimun age to participate, but participants younger than 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
Inclusions for León City Tour And Mud Pools Of San Jacinto
- Entrance fee.
- Travel insurance by INISER.
Exclusions for León City Tour And Mud Pools Of San Jacinto
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Start time for this tour from El Perezoso Office: 9:00 AM.
Language availables: Spanish, English and Italian
Minimum age for participation: 10 years old.
Minimum number of participants: 2 people.
Minimum anticipation days to reserve this tour: 1 days.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.