LE VOLCAN, VOYAGE AU COEUR DE LA REUNION
OverviewJourney to the heart of a UNESCO Heritage UNESCO. Unforgettable images. Program : First crossing the Plain of Kaffirs gently sloping amount to more than 1600m of altitude where you get an exceptional view of the south coast. With its rich agricultural world, this buffer area has an authenticity which is easily felt by browsing the look pastures, as its fields of sight. On the road to the volcano, a stop off at the Belvedere beef nose offers a beautiful view of the river from the Remparts. The ride Segway start a little further with the discovery of the lunar landscape of the Pas des Sables, consisting of slag red and ocher colors and endemic flowering plants of Reunion. The Segway adventure starts since the Foc-Foc parking, in the invigorating freshness and enigmatic atmosphere that will follow you to the point of view on the volcano.The jewel of the most watched Indian Ocean finally unveil the globe since the Piton de Bert.
Know More about this tour
Turnkey formula, including program:
- Welcome(reception) at 8 am in the parking Foc Foc (attached plan),
- Formalities of departure (information index form of departure),
- Supply equipment (helmet, charlotte, radio-controlled),
- Training of piloting assured by 1 managerial employee Mobilboard,
- Stroll livened up and commented with breaks photos,
- Return in the starting point in Segway,
- Report photo (offered)
- Weight: 45kg min / max 118kg
- Age: 14 years min, no age limit
- Disadvised from the pregnant women and from the people having problems of internal ear.
- Holding of hike in compulsory mountain (sports shoes, hot and high socks, gloves, polar, jacket)
More information, please contact 0033 262 33 98 52 or Cell. 00 33 693 93 61 31
Inclusions for LE VOLCAN, VOYAGE AU COEUR DE LA REUNION
- Local guide
Exclusions for LE VOLCAN, VOYAGE AU COEUR DE LA REUNION
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Dress code is formal
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.