OverviewBirthplace of one of modernity's greatest scientists, Galileo Galilei, the coastal city of Pisa is found in the centre of a fertile plain in north western Tuscany, a strategic geographic position that allowed it to become the stronger Naval Republic during the Middle Ages. The Leaning Tower of Pisa is without a doubt the monument that represents not only the city of Pisa in the world, but one of the symbol of Italy all around. Did you know that it's just the cathedral's bell tower? The Cathedral and its Tower, the Baptistery and the Camposanto are all found in the Square of Miracles, one of the most beautiful squares in Italy and the world, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
You'll visit this gorgeous square with an expert guide.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Small-group tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Skip the line
Know More about this tourVisit of one of the most famous Square of the world: Piazza dei Miracoli.
It will be our pleasure to let you discover why, in a minor city as Pisa, we have one of the finest square of the world.
We'll guide you discovering all the monuments in the Square of Miracles, the city's amazing religious core, where the Leaning Tower, Duomo, Baptistery and Camposanto complete an unrivalled quarter of medieval masterpieces.
After about 1-hour of guided tour in the Square, you'll have the opportunity to climb the Leaning Tower. Remember that all tourists have to go to the proper left-luggage office to hand in bags/luggage before starting the visit. Kids under 8 are not allowed inside the tower.
With your ticket you will get the opportunity to get inside the wonderful Cathedral at the end of the guided tour, once upon a time the largest one in the world (Cathedral is closed on Sunday morning).
To get inside the huge Baptistery, still the largest one all around the world or the Monumental Cemetery you need to buy another ticket at the box office (reservation is not necessary).
Inclusions for Leaning Tower Of Pisa For Small Groups Ticket Included
- Admission ticket
- Professional guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Leaning Tower Of Pisa For Small Groups Ticket Included
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum age to climb the tower is 8 years
Dress code is smart casual
A maximum of 15 people per booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation (up to 24 hours before the start time) if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Please note: the Cathedral in closed on Sunday mornings (it will open at 2pm)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.