We start at our 17th century studio housed in a beautiful rennaisance building located opposite piazza navona, right in the heart of Rome. The group will mingle in our lounge room over a glass of wine, before starting the lesson.
During the lesson your teacher will bring you wine to taste from all over the country. Barolo ,Chianti and Primitive are all on the menu! You will be told stories about the origins of these wines as well as be taught helpful language and local sayings to help you navigate for the rest of your vacation.
You'll leave us with some new friends, some great stories and a little slice of Italy to always keep with you.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 1 Days 1 Hrs
Departure Time :
Only available monday - friday , 12pm-2.30pm
Departure Details :
154 Corso Vittorio Emanuele
OverviewItalian is one of the most beautiful languages in the world. During your time here, why not try and pick up some of the language to take home with you? This wine tasting event is a perfect way to do this. Join us for two and a half hours of tasting fantastic Italian wines sources from all over the country, socializing with other travelers, and also picking up some useful phrases and language skills under the tuition of our teachers. They will also fill you in on the rich history of the Italian language and the delicious wine's you're tasting. Traditional Roman snacks are also included! Ci Vediamo Presto!
- Bottled water
- Wine tasting
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Gratuities (optional)
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- GOURMET WINE AND FOOD PAIRING CLASSES
- VIP After Hours Vatican Tour
- Sorrento Positano Amalfi Private Tour
- Colosseum Underground Tour, Arena Floor, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill
- Colosseum Special Areas: Self-Guided Underground & Guided Panoramic Top Tiers
- ON THE BORGIA'S FOOTSTEPS: 2 days private tour
- What the Romans Eat - Rome Monti District Food Tour
- Odescalchi Castle in Bracciano: Entrance Ticket