Learn To Kitesurf In LisbonWrite a Review
OverviewIf you are adrenaline junkie and you believe that you’ve tried all the sports, then this experience is tailor made for you! Our Kite board programs are designed to help you learn in a safe way and reach your goals as safely and quickly as possible.
- Excellent value for money
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Know More about this tourCustomize your lesson to your skill level, choosing from beginner, intermediate, and advanced. Your International Kiteboarding Organization (IKO) certified instructor will guide your through the lesson and help you reach your goals.
In this introductory lesson, you will learn the basics of kiteboarding, such as how the kite flies. Put what you’ve learned into practice by doing specific exercises on land. Learn all the safety procedures, including how to handle obstacles, how to respond to downwind and upwind drafts, and how much space you need to mount. This entry-level course is recommended for people who want to take the first steps toward getting into the sport.
Inclusions for Learn To Kitesurf In Lisbon
- Local taxes
Exclusions for Learn To Kitesurf In Lisbon
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not wheelchair accessible
Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
Dress code is formal
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.