Learn To Surf At Noosa - Noosa Heads
OverviewLearn to surf at Noosa on the Sunshine Coast, one of Australia's most iconic surf destinations. With its warm waters and safe beaches, the conditions at Noosa are ideal for beginners. You'll learn to surf in waist deep water with fully qualified surf instructors who are also surf life savers. Soft beginner surf board and rash vests or wetsuit are included.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Ideal choice for families
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourMeet at the trailer in the car park at Beach Access No 11, at least 10 minutes prior to the lesson start time. Complete the booking form and collect your rash shirt or wetsuit and surf board with legrope. Walk to the beach with your gear (lock everything else in the trailer or leave in your car). Instruction will begin with a safety talk and basic instruction on the beach. Spend about 30 minutes in the water to catch your first few waves with the instructors help. Return to the beach for additional instruction on stand up techniques. Spend the rest of the time in the water catching waves and standing up with instructors assistance.
Inclusions for Learn To Surf At Noosa
- Professional guide
- All necessary equipment
Exclusions for Learn To Surf At Noosa
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.