Learn To Surf At Torquay On The Great Ocean RoadWrite a Review
From USD 53.52
OverviewLearn to surf at Torquay on the Great Ocean Road, Victoria's surfing and beach capital. With its sheltered, safe beach and close proximity to Melbourne, the conditions at Torquay are ideal for beginners. You'll learn to surf in waist deep water with fully qualified surf instructors who are also surf life savers. Soft beginner surf board and full length wetsuit are all included.
- Family friendly
- Excellent value for money
- All necessary equipment included
Know More about this tourMeet at the shop at Torquay at least 10 minutes prior to the lesson start time. Complete the booking form and collect your wet suit and surf board with leg rope. Walk to the beach with your gear (leave everything else in the shop or leave in your car). Instruction will begin with a safety talk and basic instruction on the beach. Spend about 30 minutes in the water to catch your first few waves with the instructors help. Return to the beach for additional instruction on stand up techniques. Spend the rest of the time in the water catching waves and standing up with instructors assistance.
Inclusions for Learn To Surf At Torquay On The Great Ocean Road
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Learn To Surf At Torquay On The Great Ocean Road
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.