Leavenworth Christmas Tour From Seattle
OverviewExperience something different this Christmas with transport from Seattle to the picturesque Bavarian village of Leavenworth in the Cascade Mountains. Arrive at the annual, admission-free Christmas Lighting Festival to browse quaint old-world shops, savor authentic German food from street stands, enjoy live outdoor entertainment, and take an optional horse-drawn carriage ride (at own expense). Gather at dusk for the Christmas lights ceremony, where youll be dazzled by a spectacular display of glittering Christmas lights!
Know More about this tourHead to the Seattle Center in downtown Seattle in the morning to hop aboard your comfortable mini-coach. After crossing Lake Washington, pass through Issaquah, and then make your way east to the heart of the spectacular Cascade Mountains, by way of Snoqualmie and Blewett Passes.
When you arrive at Leavenworth, youll feel as if youre a world away from metropolitan Seattle. This authentic Bavarian-themed village is nestled in the snow-covered mountains, enveloping you in old-world charm and picturesque scenery usually only found in Europe.
Youll have the whole day to explore this wonderful German mountain village at your own pace. Shop at the villages quaint themed shops, savor authentic German food from street stands and local eateries, enjoy live outdoor entertainment, and take an optional horse-drawn winter carriage ride with your family or loved one (at own expense).
Gather at dusk for the Christmas lights ceremony as the buildings, the promenade and the Christmas trees suddenly burst ablaze in hundreds of thousands of twinkling lights. Savor this special Christmas moment with your friends and family an experience youre sure to remember forever!
After the lighting ceremony, hop in your mini-coach and relax on the 2-hour drive back to Seattle.
Please note: This tour is seasonal and only operates on Saturdays during the month of December.
Inclusions for Leavenworth Christmas Tour From Seattle
- Transport by mini-coach
Exclusions for Leavenworth Christmas Tour From Seattle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Carriage ride
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please Note: The live entertainment and the Lighting Ceremony do not occur on Fridays in Leavenworth. The lights are turned on and the shops are open.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.