OverviewA fun-filled day of British history, scenery and aquatic adventure, take this luxury coach trip to Leeds Castle, Canterbury, Dover and Greenwich. Begin with a private guided tour of Leeds Castle, once home to Henry VIII and Catherine of Aragon, before visiting the city of Canterbury where youll see the oldest cathedral in England. Afterwards, head to the coastline to the famous White Cliffs of Dover before traveling back to Londons Greenwich, a place filled with maritime history. Finish with a sightseeing boat ride on the River Thames.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourLeeds Castle sits deep in the heart of the magnificent Kent countryside amid 500 acres of landscaped parkland. The early arrival promises an almost private visit to the Castle, where Henry VIII retreated to escape the plague that raged in London during his reign. As the ultimate Tudor treat, upon arrival at Leeds Castle you will be greeted by an expert guide. Learn about the history of this magical castle and sample a glass of mead as Henry VIII would have had! (During the summer, Mead is unavailable on Saturdays).
Visit Canterbury Cathedral, the home to 104 Archbishops since Augustine, Canterbury is a magnificent medieval city with a wealth of history. Discover the spot where Archbishop Thomas Becket was murdered in 1170. Learn the intriguing history behind this masterpiece of medieval architecture and appreciate the spectacular stained glass windows, many of which have survived from the 12th and 13th centuries.
Lunch packs will be included.
The White Cliffs of Dover, admire the famous White Cliffs of Dover, with a photo opportunity on the stunning stretch of coastline that faces continental Europe. You'll also get the chance to see Dover Castle, an impressive medieval fortress rising over the English Channel.
Greenwich, set right beside the River Thames, Greenwich is bustling with fine maritime landmarks. See the Royal Observatory and worldfamous Cutty Sark, a fascinating 19thcentury ship as well as the Old Royal Naval College designed by Sir Christopher Wren.
River Thames boat ride, get a fresh perspective on the city sights with a boat ride on the River Thames from Greenwich to Embankment Pier. Pass Tower Bridge and stunning St. Pauls Cathedral along the route. Estimated arrival time to Embankment Pier, is around 6.30pm where the tour finishes.
Inclusions for Leeds Castle, Canterbury Cathedral, Dover And Greenwich With Thames River Cruise Tour From London
- Entry to Leeds Castle
- Mead Tour at Leeds Castle
- Entry to Canterbury Cathedral
- Thames Boat Ride
- Transportation by luxury air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
- Lunch packs included
Exclusions for Leeds Castle, Canterbury Cathedral, Dover And Greenwich With Thames River Cruise Tour From London
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Warner Bros. Studio: The Making Of Harry Potter With Luxury Round-Trip Transport From London
- London In One Day Sightseeing Tour Including Tower Of London, Changing Of The Guard And London Eye Upgrade
- Led Zeppelin - Commemoration Day
- London Gets The Blues
- Bob Marley And London Caribbean Connections
- Rock Weekend London
- The Liar Liar Square Mile London Walking Tour
- Forgotten London Walking Tour
- Dance Of The Dead Tour
- The Secret London Walking Tour