Legend Of The Blue Sea & Running Man - Seoul
OverviewThe places you might have seen from TV.
Know More about this tourLegend of the Blue Sea - Lunch at a famous restaurant visited by famous Korean stars who are exposed to SNS and experience the trick art museum in Hongdae which is the street of the young people. Then you would proceed to visit the Korean Wave center in the center of Seoul.
The place where Lee Min Ho and Jeon Ji Hyun reunited in Korea!! 63 building, aquarium! Indeed, at the aquarium there is an actual mermaid show now!
Hotel(Seoul) 63 aquarium Seoul World Cup Stadium Mangwon Traditional Market Lunch Hongdae (Hongik University) Street RedPine or Ginseng Center N Seoul Tower Cosmetic shops Hotel(Seoul)
Inclusions for Legend Of The Blue Sea & Running Man
- Professional English Guide
- Admission Fee
- Pick-up & Drop-off Service(In Seoul)
Exclusions for Legend Of The Blue Sea & Running Man
- Personal Expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Jindo Miracle Sea Road Festival (Depart from Seoul)
- Boseong Green Tea Festival from Seoul
- Night Food Tour in Seoul with Traditional and Modern Cuisine
- Group Seochon Korean BBQ Walking Tour
- 4 in 1 Tour Strawberry Picking and Nami Island with The Garden of Morning Calm
- Seoul Highlights Small-Group Tour with Lunch and Nanta Show
- Seoul Private Choose-Your-Own-Adventure Tour
- Korean Culture Walking Tour with Gyeongbokgung Palace