Legendary Ephesus Full Day From KusadasiWrite a Review
OverviewThe best private Ephesus tour of all time! Good choice for ones who are deeply interested in archaeology and Roman history. You will not only visit Ephesus but also go back to Roman period with the help of your highly skilled private Ephesus tour guide.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Family friendly
- A la carte lunch included
- All-inclusive tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourTravel back in time to the Roman Period during this full-day tour of Ephesus. With help from a private, highly skilled tour guide, gain new insight into Roman engineering, lifestyle, and art and culture while touring the most visited ancient site in Turkey. Start the tour at the House of Virgin Mary, believed to be the final living place of the biblical heroine. Located 6 kms (3.7mi) from Ephesus and surrounded by pine and olive trees, the house is made of stone and is very small. Outside is a "wishing wall where visiting pilgrims have tied their personal reflections on paper or fabric.
Next, travel to Ephesus, learning about the history of the surviving Roman structures from the guide while walking through the magnificent Marble Street of the city. Visit 2,000-year-old structures including the Parliament House, Temple of Domitian, Memmius Monument, and Heracles Gate. Along the way, marvel at mosaic covered pavements, bathhouses, public toilets, and shops. See the third largest library in the Ancient World, the theater where St. Paul preached, and the Terrace Houses, and hear more from the guide about what daily life in Ephesus was like.
In the afternoon, travel to a local carpet cooperative to see how Turkish carpets are woven. Continue on to the Ephesus Archaeological Museum, which displays important artifacts excavated from Ephesus and neighboring regions. After touring the museum, head to St. Johns Basilica to see where the apostle John died and was buried after his missions in Anatolia. Finally, visit the Temple of Artemis (Diana), one of the seven wonders of ancient World, before ending the tour.
Inclusions for Legendary Ephesus Full Day From Kusadasi
- Entrance fees
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Admission ticket
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
Exclusions for Legendary Ephesus Full Day From Kusadasi
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.