Legends Of Florence 2-Hour Walking Tour By Night
OverviewGet beneath the skin of Florence and explore its ghosts and curiosities by night. Hear historical anecdotes and stories that you won't find in any guidebook. See legendary sites such as the Duomo under the magic of their nocturnal illuminations.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Led by a local guide
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourSee a side of Florence that few guidebooks ever touch, and discover the Cradle of the Renaissance under the magic of its night-time illuminations. The unique nocturnal tour takes you on a 90-minute walk through Florence, departing from Piazza di S.Firenze, on the corner of Via della Condotta.
Explore just a few footfalls from the city's iconic sites from the start, such as the Ponte Vecchio across the River Arno, the Uffizi Gallery on Piazzale degli Uffizi, and the magnificent Duomo.
Immerse yourself in the citys romance, and hear ghost stories and historical anecdotes. Discover how, and when, the golden sphere of the Duomo's cupola crashed to earth, and listen to the tale of the watchful window.
End your tour of Florence at the Palazzo Gondi, in front of the former Court of Justice. Leonardo da Vinci once lived in a house nearby - now demolished - where it is rumored he painted his legendary Mona Lisa.
Inclusions for Legends Of Florence 2-Hour Walking Tour By Night
- Licensed guide
- 2-hour walking tour
Exclusions for Legends Of Florence 2-Hour Walking Tour By Night
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The tour is in English, but a second language is available on request
Tour could be conducted in two languages, multilingual
Multilingual tour duration is 2.5 hours
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Tour: Perugia and Assisi Day Trip from Florence
- Vintage Fiat 500 Panoramic Tour of Florence from Pisa
- Welcome to Florence Guided Walking Tour
- Chianti's Best Landscapes and Wine Tour
- Perfume Masterclass in Florence: Make your Own Ambient Fragrance
- Private Florence San Marco Museum Tour with Skip-the-Line Entry