LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Michigan Admission Ticket - DetroitWrite a Review
OverviewUnleash the kids - and their imaginations - at LEGOLAND Discovery Center Michigan. With this admission ticket, you'll have access to plenty of entertaining attractions to keep the whole family busy for a day of LEGO-building fun. Visit a virtual LEGO Factory, find iconic Metro Detroit attractions at Miniland, build with soft bricks at the DUPLO Farm, or turn up the volume at LEGO Racers. Rest your legs at the 4D cinema before tackling LEGO rides like Merlins Apprentice!
- All entrance fees included
- Family friendly
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourLocated in Auburn Hills, less than one hour from Detroit, LEGOLAND Discovery Center is an indoor attraction ideal for children aged 3 to 10. It’s one of the top things to do in the area for kids and their families.
Once inside, venture through the Minifigure entrance, and strike a pose for a photo shoot with a custom LEGO background. Then take an elevator to the LEGO Factory for a virtual tour of the actual factory in Denmark. After learning how LEGO bricks are made and playing a game, hop on a chariot at the Kingdom Quest Laser Rider. Use your laser to zap skeletons and ogres so you can rescue a princess.
Make you way to Miniland, where you’ll find iconic, local attractions made out of LEGO. Next, check out the DUPLO Farm, where little tikes can go to work, or enjoy the play kitchen and living room karaoke at Olivia’s house, based on LEGO Friends. In the LEGO Fire Academy and LEGO Construction Site play zones, young ones can climb to the top of walls and go down the slide, or build with giant soft LEGO bricks. Don’t miss pedaling magic bikes at Merlin’s Apprentice!
Get in the fast lane to construct and test race cars at LEGO Racers, where you can go head-to-head against the clock, or try your hand at building the tallest tower to withstand an earthquake at the Earthquake Tables. Kids can also learn more building tips and tricks by attending a class in the Master Builder Academy, where expert instructors take them through a Minibuild. You can take home your creations for an additional fee.
When the family is ready for a break, see special effects at the 4D cinema where 15-minute movies play throughout the day. Or head to the cafe for sandwiches and snacks (own expense), and stop by the gift shop on your way out for that perfect LEGO set.
Please note: LEGOLAND Discovery Center Michigan is a children's attraction; to promote a safe and family-friendly environment, adults cannot enter without being accompanied by a child.
Inclusions for LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Michigan Admission Ticket
- General admission ticket
- All rides and attractions
Exclusions for LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Michigan Admission Ticket
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks (available for purchase)
- Master Build Academy (available for purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please note: As a children's attraction and to promote a safe and family-friendly environment, adults cannot enter without being accompanied by a child
Children must wear socks in the soft play area
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.