Lempuyang Temple Culture Tour Itinerary
Daily departure : 08.00 AM
- LEMPUYANG TEMPLE is one of Bali's nine directional temples and is of great significance to the Balinese culture and religion, believed to predate the majority of other Bali Hindu temples
- Next to TIRTA GANGGA, lovely Royal Family bathing pool
- Than last proceed to TAMAN (SOEKASADA) UJUNG is the most beatiful complex of Water Palace
- Visit AGRO TOURISM to see Coffee Farm, Spicy, Vanilla, Fruits Plants etc. Also here you try the famous Luwak Coffee
- Visit TENGANAN VILLAGE is a the oldest Bali Traditional Villages with unique cultures and traditions famous called by Bali Age Village or Bali Ancient Villages
Please Note: Price only includes car and driver. All entrance and activity fees are to be paid directly on the day.