Leon City Tour - LeónWrite a Review
Leon is not only Nicaragua’s second largest city but also one of the liveliest cities in the country. It is here that the political movements are most active, partially because it is also home to the first university that was founded in Nicaragua. Leon is packed with young people, there are many interesting museums and street art. But the simple truth is that, with all its decadence, it manages to be simply gorgeous.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Led by a local guide
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Know More about this tour
Today, your guide will pick you up at the hotel to visit Leon on a guided city tour.
You will visit one of the oldest colonial cities in Central America “Leon”. Leon was the capital of Nicaragua for more than 200 years. You will have the opportunity to visit the main churches of Leon. The Cathedral of Leon also known as (Cathedral Basilica of the assumption of Leon, and whose official name is Insigne and Real Basilica Cathedral of the assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary), here you will be able to climb the cathedrals tower for an amazing view of the city and surrounding volcanoes. You will also tour the magnificent Ortiz-Gurdián Art Gallery which features many famous artists painting from Europe and Central America, this gallery is located in 2 colonial homes.
Inclusions for Leon City Tour
- Walking tour
- Local guide
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
Exclusions for Leon City Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Dress code is smart casual
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.