Leon City Tour From ManaguaWrite a Review
OverviewIn the Northwest side of the country is located one of the cities with a historical legacy, León, guarded by the volcanic chain of Marribios. During this tour, you will be able to see the Catedral Metropolitana and Ruins of León, both declared World Heritage Sites by UNESCO.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Free snacks included
Know More about this tourLeón is a land of volcanoes, hot weather and interesting neighborhoods. On the route to Leon you will visit Ruins of Leon Viejo which was named a UNESCO world heritage site in 2000. The park is well set up and you will get a guide who will show you around. What you can see at León Viejo are the foundations of the houses, as well as some partially restored important buildings, like the church. You can see the cellar where they were found, as well as a statue of Hernandez de Cordoba holding his remains and other bodies found, beneath the statue.
Leon is one of the most important cities in the country. The center itself is an attractive destination due to its museums, art galleries, colorful colonial architecture, an imposing cathedral, and the facades of its churches. During the tour you will visit the Metropolitan Cathedral, as well as some churches like La Recoleccion and La Merced. You will also visit the Ortiz Gurdian Foundation, the Myths and Legend Museum and the Ruben Dario Museum.
Inclusions for Leon City Tour From Managua
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Bilingual guide (English / Spanish) & Driver
Exclusions for Leon City Tour From Managua
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
The cathedral is closed on Sundays, Museum Ruben Darío and Ortiz guardian are closed on Mondays. Some places may close on national holidays.
Operated by a Bilingual guide (English/Spanish)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.