- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 7 Hrs
Departure Time :
8am Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Departure Details :
Hotels in Managua
Return Details :
Returns to original departure point
Cancellation Policy :
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
OverviewIn the Northwest side of the country is located one of the cities with a historical legacy, León, guarded by the volcanic chain of Marribios. During this tour, you will be able to see the Catedral Metropolitana and Ruins of León, both declared World Heritage Sites by UNESCO.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Free snacks included
Know More about this tour
Leon is one of the most important cities in the country. The center itself is an attractive destination due to its museums, art galleries, colorful colonial architecture, an imposing cathedral, and the facades of its churches. During thetour youwill visit the Metropolitan Cathedral, as well as some churches like La Recoleccion and La Merced. You will also visit the Ortiz Gurdian Foundation, the Myths and Legend Museum and the Ruben Dario Museum.
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditionedvehicle
Bilingual guide (English / Spanish) & Driver
Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
The cathedral is closed on Sundays, Museum Ruben Daro and Ortiz guardian are closed on Mondays. Some places may close on national holidays.
Operated by a Bilingual guide (English/Spanish)