- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Duration: Flexible
German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese
Departure Time :
09:30 - 22:30
Departure Time :
Afternoon or evening
OverviewThe genius of da Vinci comes to life
- An interactive museum and research center that brings the past to life using innovative technology. No doubt da Vinci himself would approve!
- Working models of more than 200 of da Vinci's machines, including a submarine, a rapid-fire crossbow and a mechanical eagle and dragonfly
- These digitized restorations of his paintings are no replacement for his original
- Mona Lisa
- The Last Supper
- , but these unique high-tech exhibits are super cool
Know More about this tour
The interactive exhibition, with hundreds of models of machines of his own creation - including a submarine, rapid-fire crossbow and a mechanical dragonfly, is a great way to get to know the restless genius of the man who inspired *The da Vinci Code* (for which you may be grateful or annoyed).
The exhibition is a decent size, so you'll get plenty to explore, but are unlikely to suffer 'museum fatigue'.
In addition to a digital restoration of *The Last Supper*, Leonardo3 has recently been given a boost by an interactive new exhibit: *La Dama con l’ermellino*. One of da Vinci's most famous portraits (*cough cough* Mona Lisa), introduces visitors to a range of analysis and entry points.
To experience a truly remarkable mind, get into this museum. Then go buy yourself a sketchbook and get to work.
- Metro: Red line to Duomo or yellow line to Montenapoleone
- Tram: 1 to Teatro alla Scala
Tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.